Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: It's always Casper

  1. #1

    Default It's always Casper

    ...who does most of the washing! He'll wash Sophie quite thoroughly, and then when he's like, "My turn!" Sophie gives him a few licks at most before telling Casper he should wash her some more.











    (As you can see, Casper has a teary eye. He's getting his tear ducts flushed next time he has a dental.)

  2. #2
    Moderator Zoobec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    39,095

    Default


  3. #3
    Mama Doe Cuthbert&Dillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    East Lancashire.
    Posts
    3,798

    Default

    Those are lovely photos.

  4. #4
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    20,500

    Default

    Aww lovely pics of Casper cleaning Sophie's ears

  5. #5
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    17,566

    Default

    Beautiful

  6. #6
    Alpha Buck
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    672

    Default

    Awww Casper but I can relate with Sophie if I was getting grooms from such a handsome boy I'd be greedy as well!

    Gorgeous pics as well! Very skilled photographer!

    Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

  7. #7

    Default

    Thank you, all. =)


    Quote Originally Posted by cheriseru View Post
    Awww Casper but I can relate with Sophie if I was getting grooms from such a handsome boy I'd be greedy as well!

    Gorgeous pics as well! Very skilled photographer!

    Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
    That made me laugh. I guess I can't blame Sophie, then.

  8. #8
    Alpha Buck
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a reader of books View Post
    Thank you, all. =)



    That made me laugh. I guess I can't blame Sophie, then.
    Nope definitely can't I just spent a good 20mins chasing Zeus around the lounge kissing his forehead to give me more nose licks so really can't blame Sophie

    Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheriseru View Post
    Nope definitely can't I just spent a good 20mins chasing Zeus around the lounge kissing his forehead to give me more nose licks so really can't blame Sophie

    Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
    Did he give you what you wanted?

  10. #10
    Alpha Buck
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a reader of books View Post
    Did he give you what you wanted?
    Yup hehehe he gives me a few nose licks and then hops off so I crawl after him and kiss his forehead and he gives me nose licks and hops off and I crawl after rinse and repeat

    Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •