• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's always Casper

a reader of books

Warren Veteran
...who does most of the washing! He'll wash Sophie quite thoroughly, and then when he's like, "My turn!" Sophie gives him a few licks at most before telling Casper he should wash her some more. :roll::lol:

4q4IX84h.jpg

wxhS7LYh.jpg

OjHgXzqh.jpg

AoG0k4Wh.jpg

V1kQJaFh.jpg

(As you can see, Casper has a teary eye. He's getting his tear ducts flushed next time he has a dental.)

Awww Casper [emoji173][emoji173] but I can relate with Sophie [emoji14] if I was getting grooms from such a handsome boy I'd be greedy as well!

Gorgeous pics as well! Very skilled photographer!

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Thank you, all. =)

Awww Casper [emoji173][emoji173] but I can relate with Sophie [emoji14] if I was getting grooms from such a handsome boy I'd be greedy as well!

Gorgeous pics as well! Very skilled photographer!

That made me laugh. :lol: I guess I can't blame Sophie, then. :lol:

Thank you, all. =)

That made me laugh. [emoji38] I guess I can't blame Sophie, then. [emoji38]
Nope definitely can't [emoji1787] I just spent a good 20mins chasing Zeus around the lounge kissing his forehead to give me more nose licks [emoji1787][emoji1787] so really can't blame Sophie [emoji39][emoji173]

Nope definitely can't [emoji1787] I just spent a good 20mins chasing Zeus around the lounge kissing his forehead to give me more nose licks [emoji1787][emoji1787] so really can't blame Sophie [emoji39][emoji173]

:lol: Did he give you what you wanted? :lol:

[emoji38] Did he give you what you wanted? [emoji38]
Yup :D hehehe he gives me a few nose licks and then hops off so I crawl after him and kiss his forehead and he gives me nose licks and hops off and I crawl after rinse and repeat [emoji1787][emoji15]

Yup :D hehehe he gives me a few nose licks and then hops off so I crawl after him and kiss his forehead and he gives me nose licks and hops off and I crawl after rinse and repeat [emoji1787][emoji15]

Oh my god, that is both really cute and really funny. :lol:

Back