• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding services recommendations

Zoehall

New Kit
Can anyone recommend any good bunny bonding services near North Yorkshire. I’m very nervous to try bonding my 2 again after a fight during an original bonding ‘date’ and am thinking of getting a professional to help as they have never been together and I’m a first time rabbit owner and getting conflicting advice on multiple advice groups and the internet

Is Bradford near enough? I take my rabbits to Sonya McDonough. Sonya ran The Bunny Camp Sanctuary rescue for about 25 years until about 3 years ago and she now runs a boarding/bonding establishment. She is therefore a very experienced bonder.

She doesn't have a page/website etc but if you are interested I will pass on her contact details. She lives around the Queensbury/Clayton area.

She just charges boarding rates for bonding, It's a while since I've sent any but I'm guessing about £10 a day and mine have always stayed for eight days.

Last edited:
Hi I’m looking for a local Bonding service could you send me the details also
Thankyou in advance

Sonya's number:

0794 759 4049

She is based around Queensbury/Cutler Heights/Clayton (not sure exactly which areas she is in!)

I hope all goes well.

Hi just wondered how the bonding went with Sonya I have mine booked in but nervous about taking them.

Ah thanks that's good to hear. Mine will be living outside once they have been and I am worried about then going outside with no supervision when they return.... There is so much information on the internet and it's such minefield.

Hi guys,
I’m new to this forum and was wondering if anyone used Sonya to bond their bunnies recently?
How did it go?
I’ve sent her a message but sadly haven’t received a response is there anyone else you know who offers the same service
Thank you

bonding services

Hi I am based in Sheffield . I offer a bonding service to people who are struggling to bond or simply don't want to do it themselves , I have 57 years experience , I learnt from being very small from my dad , who did it during the second world war, so he could keep his show bunnies . When a couple , trio or larger come for bonding I do a 48 hour assessment to look at their body language, looking for aggressive or dangerous behaviours , these are key into how I can prepare to bond . Its not always gender that's the issue, it can be personality .
I have a proven track record on Face book page under waggytails ( picture of my sheltie ) and I have a website http://waggytailspets.simplesite.com/ . Please feel free to contact me to discus any needs or questions you have . I have had customers from Glasgow , Edinburgh, Fleet , Poole and Monmouth . All bunnies must be fully vaccinated to attend bonding . Bonding can take 3 days to 10 days longer if a larger group . low costs to make it accessible for all .

Last edited:
Back