• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mischief by Phillip and Whitney

nap91

Mama Doe
On my lunch break at work, get a text from my husband to say that Phillip and Whitney have caused utter destruction with the litter bag.

cc25ea20f259955374c97b7f9928a013.jpg

039ec972185e8d8d09639b4d8e30d164.jpg

d931d660609cb8ae625128338b328f1f.jpg

My husband told them off: Britney hid and Whitney went and peed on the corner in defiance! Where was Phillip? Asleep inside the empty litter bag!!

Can’t even put the litter back in the packet as they have weed all over it! :roll:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw no! :lol: I assume no photo of Philip asleep in the bag? Here's one of Lopsy (no comparison to Philip!): https://photos.app.goo.gl/Z3b24YMAjLHJJwBD6 You can just make out his feet :lol: Mine get an empty litter bag with a second hole in the opposite corner to play with on mostly-dry, not-windy days on the lawn. They all love them :D

:lol: Phillip & whitney you've made my day, good bunnies. That will teach you to publicly shame them re: their wee habits. I expect Britney was on look out?

Hahaha brilliant [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Times like these where you start googling bunny stew recipes but then just look at their cute faces and have your heart melt again [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

i'm sure Phillip is totally innocent. looks to me like he's been set-up by the girls again.

Back