• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Squeetious Pumpkn

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
Squeetious Pumpkin could not wait to break the news to the other Hares in the meadow, that the days of Ravens, Rooks and Crows attacking vulnerable baby Leverets would soon be over for good following the successful formulation of a new Corvid Vaccine :)

uMC5yWq.jpg

Words and Photo by David Wilcock

In this garden they remove more eggs and nestlings than other Corvids too. Their distinctive call must strike terror into some small birds :(

Harold the Heron was sitting on the roof of my house the other day. He was under air attack by two Magpies and the noise the Magpies made was deafening. Harold just totally ignored them though :lol:

Tee hee :D

I use the carrion crows round here as 'guides' to where the buzzards are :love: The seagulls (mostly blackheaded) sometimes have a go at the buzzards but the crows are much better at it :D Our magpies are tentative allies with the wild rabbits: they forage where the bunnies are eating, because the 'pies have better eyesight and viewpoints, and the bunnies' better hearing and smell. I saw a jay the other week, in the corner of the Tennis Centre where there's often loads of bunnies :love: Our jackdaws have all moved on for the winter.

Back