Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Spoilt buns....couldn't wait until Christmas [emoji38]

  1. #11
    Wise Old Thumper keletkezes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    14,819

    Default

    I suspect this is the cardboard version of what this bed would look like after a week with bunnies running in it XD
    The geeky one... Pronouns: she/her.

    Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keletkezes View Post
    I suspect this is the cardboard version of what this bed would look like after a week with bunnies running in it XD
    I saw that bed. Thought it was a great idea. Until I realised it would be impossible to get a poorly bun out! You know they'd hide in there.

    Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    Wise Old Thumper keletkezes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    14,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mervinius View Post
    I saw that bed. Thought it was a great idea. Until I realised it would be impossible to get a poorly bun out! You know they'd hide in there.

    Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk
    Also noisy all night and day, the expense of replacement mattresses, what if they pee all over it... XD
    The geeky one... Pronouns: she/her.

    Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keletkezes View Post
    Also noisy all night and day, the expense of replacement mattresses, what if they pee all over it... XD
    yeah I don't want to sleep in a rabbit wee bed.

    Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

  5. #15
    Wise Old Thumper Mrs. Bunnykins's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lybster, Caithness.
    Posts
    21,320

    Default

    Beautiful bunnies!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •