• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lilleo this afternoon

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Here's just a couple of quick snaps from lunchtime today. As you can see, nicely chilled out bunnies.
Now scoffing what's left of the coriander patch.....
I9yRI5t.jpg
[/IMG]
The plant to Lillians right is a hot lips plant. She likes to eat that as well but as it's a plant I assume she's ok with it.
vA9uNDc.jpg
[/IMG]

Just been looking up "Hot Lips" and it is also called Salvia (Sage) and it says some varieties have poisonous leaves. It is amazing how many plants are "bad" for Bunnies.

Just been looking up "Hot Lips" and it is also called Salvia (Sage) and it says some varieties have poisonous leaves. It is amazing how many plants are "bad" for Bunnies.

Oh no. Looks like the wife is going to have to dig that triffid up as well then.
Thank you for your help in this.

I agree it's really very difficult to determine which are toxic. I wasn't aware that some Salvias have poisonous leaves, although I'm not surprised. I think some Mentha is poisonous (Mint).

Craig, I think that one is OK though:

https://www.gardenersworld.com/plants/salvia-x-jamensis-hot-lips/

Lillian and Leo look like the are enjoying their time together in a lovely setting. They are both beautiful.

Back