• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Somebody's hiding...

a reader of books

Warren Veteran
8Dh7cJih.jpg

There's a bunny under all of that.

0tTuV5Lh.jpg

:lol:

Here are some more recent photos:

Wx3hweCh.jpg

Sophie practicing her sploofing some more last night:

IlzObegh.jpg

Casper looking cute:

AS5oOMfh.jpg

Sophie coming over to see if I have a snack for her:

hmc5JhXh.jpg

Casper relaxing:

zzoy6Lyh.jpg

Sophie deep in thought:

NlmPZtAh.jpg

Casper washing while Sophie rests:

I7JQXCxh.jpg

And here's a bonus picture of my Christmas cactus flowering:

GEo53GYh.jpg

Lovely photos :love: I wish I could give Frosty and Fern soft beds, but they wee on them :lol:

So cute!

Loving the cactus too [emoji7] is that a string of hearts behind it? :D

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Lovely photos :love: I wish I could give Frosty and Fern soft beds, but they wee on them :lol:
Thank you. =) Casper wees on soft beds, too. The bed he's in is one I got them because it doesn't have a bottom, so there's nothing to wee on! :lol: So, it's not really a bed, but Casper likes lying in it. It's a donut thing I got from Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/thehareapparent

So cute!

Loving the cactus too [emoji7] is that a string of hearts behind it? :D

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Thank you! =) Yes, it is a string of hearts! It grows really fast.

They are beautiful photos. I do love Caspers markings and I try not to be biased but his marking are just so adorable. You do take fantastic photos. :love:

You#re photography is amazing & your models are stunning. A real joy to look at.

i see sophie has moult lines on her cheeks - I always think it makes them look tired - like the have bags under their eyes :lol: you're still 100% gorgeous though sophie

Stunning pics again of your two lovely bunnies. Super Christmas Cactus as well. Mine are just coming to the end of flowering.

Thank you so much for the kind comments, all of you. I really appreciate them. :love:

You#re photography is amazing & your models are stunning. A real joy to look at.

i see sophie has moult lines on her cheeks - I always think it makes them look tired - like the have bags under their eyes :lol: you're still 100% gorgeous though sophie
Haha, I've thought before, too, that when they have moult lines on their cheeks it looks like they have bags under their eyes! Sophie had ones closer to her eyes for a while once and I kept thinking that she looked so tired. :lol:

i see sophie has moult lines on her cheeks - I always think it makes them look tired - like the have bags under their eyes :lol:
Could be worse: Aboleth had some for a couple of moults that looked JUST like ringworm :roll: :lol:

Sophie's got a great hiding spot, but her nose gives her away in the first :D Someone down the road's Christmas cactus went MENTAL and it was just a sea of crimson for about 4 weeks. Mine's actually going to flower this year, it's just putting little buds out :D It didn't flower last year, I think because we had the daylights on too much in the evenings! We were busy making or painting models and needed better light (which is why we have the daylight spots :D). I've never seen string-of-hearts but I lke it :D I am planning to get a lot more houseplants once we've got the house sorted :) I really want another asparagus sprengerii :love:

I need a cuddly toy of Casper!

Could be worse: Aboleth had some for a couple of moults that looked JUST like ringworm :roll: :lol:

Sophie's got a great hiding spot, but her nose gives her away in the first :D Someone down the road's Christmas cactus went MENTAL and it was just a sea of crimson for about 4 weeks. Mine's actually going to flower this year, it's just putting little buds out :D It didn't flower last year, I think because we had the daylights on too much in the evenings! We were busy making or painting models and needed better light (which is why we have the daylight spots :D). I've never seen string-of-hearts but I lke it :D I am planning to get a lot more houseplants once we've got the house sorted :) I really want another asparagus sprengerii :love:

I need a cuddly toy of Casper!
Yes, she should've hidden her nose better. :lol: That Christmas cactus down your road sounds beautiful! That's great that yours is going to flower this year, too, especially since it didn't last year. I love Christmas cactus flowers. :love: And asparagus plants are so lovely! I hope you can get another one in the future, and lots more other houseplants, too! A house full of plants is wonderful. :love:

You know, my brother told me about a website the other day where you can send photos of your pet and they make a cuddly toy that looks just like them. Maybe they could make a Casper cuddly toy for you. :lol:

You know, my brother told me about a website the other day where you can send photos of your pet and they make a cuddly toy that looks just like them. Maybe they could make a Casper cuddly toy for you. :lol:
While I would be FOREVER grateful, my OH would hold an eternal grudge :lol: I have too many as it is! Although I wonder if they'd do Tiamat from the D&D cartoon? All the aboleths looked rubbish on Etsy, so did the flumphs. Matt did try and get me a couatl (or whatever they're called in the film) from Fantastic Beasts but there weren't any: massive marketing oversight! Some companies have started making plush aircraft as well and I am so excited, awaiting a Vulcan :D I have Jimbo from the cartoon Jimbo and the Jet Set but that's all so far, if you don't include Rosetta and Philae as an aircraft ;P

While I would be FOREVER grateful, my OH would hold an eternal grudge :lol: I have too many as it is! Although I wonder if they'd do Tiamat from the D&D cartoon? All the aboleths looked rubbish on Etsy, so did the flumphs. Matt did try and get me a couatl (or whatever they're called in the film) from Fantastic Beasts but there weren't any: massive marketing oversight! Some companies have started making plush aircraft as well and I am so excited, awaiting a Vulcan :D I have Jimbo from the cartoon Jimbo and the Jet Set but that's all so far, if you don't include Rosetta and Philae as an aircraft ;P
I just looked up all those characters as I wasn't familiar with them, but I think they'd all make great cuddly toys, especially Tiamat! If they can make exact replicas of your pet, I bet those people can make cuddly toys that look like basically anything, even a five-headed dragon. :lol: I don't think I've ever seen plush aircraft, but that sounds quite cool! I hope they'll make the one you want! =)

I have no idea what any of this means

Yes, she should've hidden her nose better. :lol: That Christmas cactus down your road sounds beautiful! That's great that yours is going to flower this year, too, especially since it didn't last year. I love Christmas cactus flowers. :love: And asparagus plants are so lovely! I hope you can get another one in the future, and lots more other houseplants, too! A house full of plants is wonderful. :love:

Houseplants will only grow on my kitchen eating area so I only have a few-other than the three we put outside in warm weather and now have in and around my basement laundry tub where they drop leaves until spring.

Last edited:
Back