Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Somebody's hiding...

Wise Old Thumper

Lovely photos and I too love Casper's markings!

Wise Old Thumper

Stunning pics again of your two lovely bunnies. Super Christmas Cactus as well. Mine are just coming to the end of flowering.

Cracking photos - just beautiful

Thank you so much for the kind comments, all of you. I really appreciate them.

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    You#re photography is amazing & your models are stunning. A real joy to look at.

i see sophie has moult lines on her cheeks - I always think it makes them look tired - like the have bags under their eyes you're still 100% gorgeous though sophie
    Haha, I've thought before, too, that when they have moult lines on their cheeks it looks like they have bags under their eyes! Sophie had ones closer to her eyes for a while once and I kept thinking that she looked so tired.

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    i see sophie has moult lines on her cheeks - I always think it makes them look tired - like the have bags under their eyes
    Could be worse: Aboleth had some for a couple of moults that looked JUST like ringworm

Sophie's got a great hiding spot, but her nose gives her away in the first Someone down the road's Christmas cactus went MENTAL and it was just a sea of crimson for about 4 weeks. Mine's actually going to flower this year, it's just putting little buds out It didn't flower last year, I think because we had the daylights on too much in the evenings! We were busy making or painting models and needed better light (which is why we have the daylight spots ). I've never seen string-of-hearts but I lke it I am planning to get a lot more houseplants once we've got the house sorted I really want another asparagus sprengerii

I need a cuddly toy of Casper!
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Quote Originally Posted by keletkezes View Post
    Could be worse: Aboleth had some for a couple of moults that looked JUST like ringworm

Sophie's got a great hiding spot, but her nose gives her away in the first Someone down the road's Christmas cactus went MENTAL and it was just a sea of crimson for about 4 weeks. Mine's actually going to flower this year, it's just putting little buds out It didn't flower last year, I think because we had the daylights on too much in the evenings! We were busy making or painting models and needed better light (which is why we have the daylight spots ). I've never seen string-of-hearts but I lke it I am planning to get a lot more houseplants once we've got the house sorted I really want another asparagus sprengerii

I need a cuddly toy of Casper!
    Yes, she should've hidden her nose better. That Christmas cactus down your road sounds beautiful! That's great that yours is going to flower this year, too, especially since it didn't last year. I love Christmas cactus flowers. And asparagus plants are so lovely! I hope you can get another one in the future, and lots more other houseplants, too! A house full of plants is wonderful.

You know, my brother told me about a website the other day where you can send photos of your pet and they make a cuddly toy that looks just like them. Maybe they could make a Casper cuddly toy for you.

Quote Originally Posted by a reader of books View Post
    You know, my brother told me about a website the other day where you can send photos of your pet and they make a cuddly toy that looks just like them. Maybe they could make a Casper cuddly toy for you.
    While I would be FOREVER grateful, my OH would hold an eternal grudge I have too many as it is! Although I wonder if they'd do Tiamat from the D&D cartoon? All the aboleths looked rubbish on Etsy, so did the flumphs. Matt did try and get me a couatl (or whatever they're called in the film) from Fantastic Beasts but there weren't any: massive marketing oversight! Some companies have started making plush aircraft as well and I am so excited, awaiting a Vulcan I have Jimbo from the cartoon Jimbo and the Jet Set but that's all so far, if you don't include Rosetta and Philae as an aircraft ;P
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

While I would be FOREVER grateful, my OH would hold an eternal grudge I have too many as it is! Although I wonder if they'd do Tiamat from the D&D cartoon? All the aboleths looked rubbish on Etsy, so did the flumphs. Matt did try and get me a couatl (or whatever they're called in the film) from Fantastic Beasts but there weren't any: massive marketing oversight! Some companies have started making plush aircraft as well and I am so excited, awaiting a Vulcan I have Jimbo from the cartoon Jimbo and the Jet Set but that's all so far, if you don't include Rosetta and Philae as an aircraft ;P
    I just looked up all those characters as I wasn't familiar with them, but I think they'd all make great cuddly toys, especially Tiamat! If they can make exact replicas of your pet, I bet those people can make cuddly toys that look like basically anything, even a five-headed dragon. I don't think I've ever seen plush aircraft, but that sounds quite cool! I hope they'll make the one you want! =)

I have no idea what any of this means
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if you're reading this it's too late.

Quote Originally Posted by a reader of books View Post
    Yes, she should've hidden her nose better. That Christmas cactus down your road sounds beautiful! That's great that yours is going to flower this year, too, especially since it didn't last year. I love Christmas cactus flowers. And asparagus plants are so lovely! I hope you can get another one in the future, and lots more other houseplants, too! A house full of plants is wonderful.

Houseplants will only grow on my kitchen eating area so I only have a few-other than the three we put outside in warm weather and now have in and around my basement laundry tub where they drop leaves until spring.
    Last edited by bunny momma; 24-11-2020 at 06:14 PM.