Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Work, bunny-lies, irritations and general MIA'ness

Ref the boarder, whereabouts are you geographically?

Quote Originally Posted by cheriseru View Post
    I really do hope they do something, my vet says sadly this happens quite a lot around here. just makes me so angry! wish I could do more.
    Thanks, I hope so too, he's generally ok, just seems out of sorts, rather get him checked out just in case Haha she loves sitting in the food bowl! xD that's why I upgraded her round bowl to a similar to Zeus's size, so she can sit in it and eat xD I finally found a use for those 2 smaller lasagne dishes I've been hanging on to HAHA!
    That's so sad and awful that that kind of thing happens a lot where you are. Poor bunnies. =(

It's always wise to get bunnies checked out when you think something might be going on, yes, so good job on planning to get Zeus checked out just in case. =) That's so cute that Athena loves sitting in the food bowl, haha. It was very kind of you to give her a bigger one so she can sit and eat. Who knew lasagne dishes could be good for bunnies!

Big hugs xx That's a lot of spoony bunnies! I love the one where Athena's leg is over the water thing, classic rabbit behaviour
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by CarelessSquid07 View Post
    I am going to have to ask which hoover do you have?

It's a never ending battle in this household both of mine delight in scattering a nice neat hay pile for the one piece they absolutely must eat first

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
    Errr it kinda came with the place :S it's a hoover, smallish but works like a treat
    Hahaha Athena does attempt to scatter the hay but she's given up and instead just tunnels into the haybox xD Think my cleaning OCD wore them down

Quote Originally Posted by bunny momma View Post
    Sending you vibes. It is awful 'boarder' lied. Athena still needed a good home so glad she found a loving human and a friend in Zeus. Thankfully you followed up on her vet records - lack of-so she gets proper vaccines . Even if Athena's gender is wrong I see no need for a name change-years ago it happened to me twice and neither boy minded having a feminine name.
    Thank you yup, I'm happy I saved her from those horrible people! Yea, happy my vet followed up as well, she's the one that figured out the boarder 'vet' isn't a vet and then the rest I dug into. She responds to her name really well so even if she's a he, the name will stay

Quote Originally Posted by TheBee View Post
    Ref the boarder, whereabouts are you geographically?
    I'm in West London in Perivale/Greenford

Quote Originally Posted by a reader of books View Post
    That's so sad and awful that that kind of thing happens a lot where you are. Poor bunnies. =(

It's always wise to get bunnies checked out when you think something might be going on, yes, so good job on planning to get Zeus checked out just in case. =) That's so cute that Athena loves sitting in the food bowl, haha. It was very kind of you to give her a bigger one so she can sit and eat. Who knew lasagne dishes could be good for bunnies!
    Yea makes me furious :/ people can be so cruel!

Hehehe thanks she even sits in the empty food bowl when she's hungry and a few times I've lifter her in the foodbowl as she jumps in when I try pick it up. They work like a treat! Perfect size and they can't flip them even though Zeus tries now and then :O

Quote Originally Posted by keletkezes View Post
    Big hugs xx That's a lot of spoony bunnies! I love the one where Athena's leg is over the water thing, classic rabbit behaviour
    Ha yea they do love spooning, I've considered curling up next to them a few times I couldn't stop giggling at her leg over the water fountain haha she does get into the funniest sleeping positions xD

Quote Originally Posted by carelesssquid07 View Post
    i am going to have to ask which hoover do you have?

It's a never ending battle in this household both of mine delight in scattering a nice neat hay pile for the one piece they absolutely must eat first

sent from my sm-a705fn using tapatalk
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if you're reading this it's too late