Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Poopintroll

Default Happy Birthday Poopintroll

Its Mouseys imaginary birthday today & I'm doing my best to spoil my beautiful old lady. She has her own non share packets of thyme, basil & coriander, a bag of excel hay to try, some of those Niblot treats she & Rudey would do tricks for, a new bed & as many massages & strokes as she likes

[IMG] [/IMG]

I'll take some better photos of her later

happy Birthday Mouse I love her bed and blanket

Wise Old Thumper

Have a super Happy Birthday, Mouseypie Sounds like you're making sure that it's one where you're totally spoilt, which is only what a beautiful girlie like you should be.

Happy Birthday beautiful girl

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Healthy Herby - Great Hay from an Online Company supporting Rabbit & Guinea Pig Rescues

https://healthyherby.co.uk/

Happy birthday Mousie. If you enjoy it enough, ever day might get to be an imaginary birthday
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13) and 12.12.20

Aww, Happy Birthday, Mouse! Has she tried out her new bed yet?

Happy birthday beautiful Mousie Pie, I hope you like your new special bed. You enjoy your massages and treats, you deserve them xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Happy Birthday gorgeous bun

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Many Hoppy, Healthy Returns Mouse If you feel up to tricks for those treats you do them, but don't hurt yourself Enjoy your bed too (looks great BTW!).
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Thanks so much. I haven't managed better photos I'm afraid.

The bed arrived Saturday & I gave her it then "to get used to it". Its really good quality & well made & I'd say the perfect size. Decided it was too steep so trimmed a bit off.
    Since then if you feed her treats in there she stays to eat them but she hasn't settled for a kip or anything. She has groomed it lots & spooned it a little

Today I noticed she was in it! I said clever girl Mousey, you were saving it for your actual imaginary birthday. When she got out I saw a little wee. Ahh well, she deserves the most comfy wee of her life - only today though, she better not make a habit of it.

27 years I've had house rabbits. 26 years I've been trying to buy them beds. I don't expect I'll ever learn