• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Birthday Poopintroll

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Its Mouseys imaginary birthday today & I'm doing my best to spoil my beautiful old lady. She has her own non share packets of thyme, basil & coriander, a bag of excel hay to try, some of those Niblot treats she & Rudey would do tricks for, a new bed & as many massages & strokes as she likes

1Bre26Kl.jpg

I'll take some better photos of her later

Have a super Happy Birthday, Mouseypie :love: Sounds like you're making sure that it's one where you're totally spoilt, which is only what a beautiful girlie like you should be.

Happy birthday beautiful Mousie Pie, I hope you like your new special bed. You enjoy your massages and treats, you deserve them xxxx

Many Hoppy, Healthy Returns Mouse :D If you feel up to tricks for those treats you do them, but don't hurt yourself :D Enjoy your bed too (looks great BTW!).

Thanks so much. I haven't managed better photos I'm afraid.

The bed arrived Saturday & I gave her it then "to get used to it". Its really good quality & well made & I'd say the perfect size. Decided it was too steep so trimmed a bit off.
Since then if you feed her treats in there she stays to eat them but she hasn't settled for a kip or anything. She has groomed it lots & spooned it a little:lol:

Today I noticed she was in it! I said clever girl Mousey, you were saving it for your actual imaginary birthday. When she got out I saw a little wee. Ahh well, she deserves the most comfy wee of her life - only today though, she better not make a habit of it.

27 years I've had house rabbits. 26 years I've been trying to buy them beds. I don't expect I'll ever learn

Thanks so much. I haven't managed better photos I'm afraid.

The bed arrived Saturday & I gave her it then "to get used to it". Its really good quality & well made & I'd say the perfect size. Decided it was too steep so trimmed a bit off.
Since then if you feed her treats in there she stays to eat them but she hasn't settled for a kip or anything. She has groomed it lots & spooned it a little:lol:

Today I noticed she was in it! I said clever girl Mousey, you were saving it for your actual imaginary birthday. When she got out I saw a little wee. Ahh well, she deserves the most comfy wee of her life - only today though, she better not make a habit of it.
27 years I've had house rabbits. 26 years I've been trying to buy them beds. I don't expect I'll ever learn

I’m the same. The cute ikea bed is now a stand for a cat litter tray :lol: Same with cats.ive bought my bridge cat and My current cat various beds. No chance they would go in them. An amazon box that’s too small to fit in however, is apparently a cat magnet. Meanwhile the latest Sherpa fleece lined cat bed waits to go to the charity shop :roll::lol:

I’m the same. The cute ikea bed is now a stand for a cat litter tray :lol: Same with cats.ive bought my bridge cat and My current cat various beds. No chance they would go in them. An amazon box that’s too small to fit in however, is apparently a cat magnet. Meanwhile the latest Sherpa fleece lined cat bed waits to go to the charity shop :roll::lol:

Cat beds ! Tell me about it :lol: I'll never learn either, I've spent a fortune over time on George, but nope a cardboard box, the chair I happen to be sitting in, or my bed is the only place to sleep apparently :lol:

On the bed discussion, Matt was super concerned we didn't have anywhere for them to sleep in the playhouse (not cosy like Tiny Hutch) so we put a box in with them, but I reassured him that, from what I'd seen on here, they were good enough with the floor etc., and we inevitably took the box out a couple of days later :lol:

Ooooh missed this yesterday:(
Belated Happy Birthday wishes, Mouseypie. :love: with love from Mikey, Pepper & Tulip :wave:

Aww hope you had a lovely almost birthday Mouse, well done on making sure black and white rabbit knows that the bed is yours :love:

Back