• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bunny Meerkat

We now upload maps from reddit which is just drag and drop really....although we've just started dynamic lighting which as a player I hate. But as a new Dm I value.
Matt's discovered other people are super knd in uploading their maps for free use :D We use two types of lighting: the one where you can see the map after you've explored it, and the one where you can just see where you are. The latter is hard mode and, unsurprisingly, only for the experienced Monday group :D I'm really put off by running online, because everything I do is spur of the moment: I used to run LARP at Uni (a long time ago!) and my favourite tabletop game to run is Red Dwarf XD I couldn't cope with not knowing the other peopole and how they'd react to my, uhm, off-the-wall-ness :lol:

I love your dice container :D It matches Rodney well :D

Back