• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bunny Meerkat

Rodney paying close attention to Zoom Dungeons and Dragons games.
b0bd9a47ffe56783b84ebcbea871a780.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

He's so adorable!

Although I would worry about him making off with my dice if we weren't playing digitally.

He keeps trying to run off with the baby skittles I bought him to knock over [emoji1787]

Although I would worry about him making off with my dice if we weren't playing digitally.
I'd be more worried about character sheets, or models if you use them :lol: He's definitely a great little character :D I used the threaten to bring Aboleth in if we encountered an aboleth in-game :D Shame she was too big to represent one on the table, or we could have had a lot of fun with that :lol:

Haha I didnt even think about that! He loves nibbling paper.

We started in lockdown so it's all been online with dndbeyond and roll20 although our Dm is desperate to start Icewind Dale in person next year if the rules allow.

Haha I didnt even think about that! He loves nibbling paper.

We started in lockdown so it's all been online with dndbeyond and roll20 although our Dm is desperate to start Icewind Dale in person next year if the rules allow.
Our mate's cat likes to sit on character sheets, the board, books, DM notes, basically whatever's most in use at the time XD Dice are really hard to pck up for small mouths, but especially d20s will roll forever!

We use Roll20 (with Discord for sound) and it's SO MUCH MORE work for the DM! My OH is ours for Mondays and did a sort-of intro for our Friday group (cat-group ;P) which was a game he'd already run for RPGSoc at Uni, and he's always having to set all the maps up etc. even though one of our Monday players bought the game we're playing so he can use th ready-to-go maps: they still need fiddling with, Dynamic Lighting setting up etc. It's SO MUCH more work intensive! He's running a different game for RPGSoc now and he spent about 3wks setting it up! No more skimming a book before the session and making sure the pens are in the right place :D Monday's group have been playing for yonks and we're very experienced, and Friday's group is much newer, some hadn't played before (must be 2yrs ago we started!) and the DM is very new too: she's running a homebrew 5e upgrade of the original Temple of Elemental Evil so it's extra weird :D

Rodney eyeing up the dice today although I'm terrible at focusing the camera!

And Bloss has taken possession of a box today. She insists she cannot be parted from it with growls.

We now upload maps from reddit which is just drag and drop really....although we've just started dynamic lighting which as a player I hate. But as a new Dm I value.

I'm just doing my first homebrew dungeon dive and am thinking of a book one next.
a102ad931a00ba799fe467e563f133ee.jpg
b5740d4aa7d63f54cc6bb4f0bda5d01d.jpg

Back