• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can my rabbits have....

jewels26301

Young Bun
A trainer to play with? :lol:

The reason i ask is they love eating my trainers when i go in to see the, and so i know i'd give them an old trainer? or is it a big no no....

They have toys in their but i worry it's not enough....what about an old towel?

Any ideas would be great, esp now i have to keep them in the shed with this weather :cry:

Cheers

Personally i wouldnt encourage it. Trainers have threads and rubber etc that they could possibly ingest.. i wouldnt have thought it would be a good idea but someone else may say different. I would think it better to encourage them to bite wood/food/hay etc items that are naturaly to them. Any one else have other ideas?

Every pair of slippers i have had have been ripped to shreads and my feet are still in them at the time :!: :!:

Now i have new bunny slippers i got for Xmas which have lights on them that flash when Skip nudges them!! 8)

linnyloo said:
Now i have new bunny slippers i got for Xmas which have lights on them that flash when Skip nudges them!! 8)

Like his own personal bunny disco - all he needs is the music :wink: :wink:

Back