• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Early morning Saturday scare

nap91

Mama Doe
a10d8da00073e1921c09c2724bfd2f8e.jpg

0809c78206a4b85fd23be0ebc2573c79.jpg

Didn’t even wake up with the camera flash, he is thoroughly relaxed. His bald patch from his ultrasound too [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you please not go this to me on a Saturday morning! I’ve got enough things to stress me out without having a Phillip dbf like this.:lol::lol:
I’m having to unwind after a hairy shopping spree with the wife who seems to think I’m paid the same as Jeff beazon so I’m having to de stress by cleaning the oven.
It’s not working, in case your wondering.
But Phillip is such a gorgeous little bun. I don’t blame him for having a dbf after all he’s been thro recently. Xx

Just read through the thread about Phillip's latest medical issues...have to say I'd have been on the phone to someone sharpish...then would've noticed the chest moving. :shock: :oops:

Scary bun...Halloween's over, my dude. :roll: :lol:

Bit late to this thread, that is one chilled bunny, and he deserves it :D look at that sweet little bunny mouth :love:

Back