• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some new pictures

a reader of books

Warren Veteran
I was looking through my photos of this week and thought I'd share a couple of them. =)

k0g4yKbh.jpg

Casper on the balcony the other day:

ob9V4mUh.jpg

Sophie enjoying a pear twig:

59LEoJrh.jpg

Napping together:

8wWXLHVh.jpg

Having their salad this evening:

BOZ56UEh.jpg

Lovely pics, lovely bunnies, lovely set up. They look like they have so much fun. Where did you get that food tree? :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love your setup etc., the whole making them work for food really chimes with me and I always thought I'd have more difficulty if I had to have them inside, but you make it so straightforward :D Nothing like a paper sack in a litter tray to play with as well! Mine took up some of their newspaper (it's wet here all the time at the moment so newspaper on the floor time) and played with it so I keep scrunching it up and moving it about so they don't do it with ALL the newspaper :lol: I think Chibbs gets bored easily! Might have to start using my masive stash of balls...

Thank you all for being so nice. :love:

Lovely pics, lovely bunnies, lovely set up. They look like they have so much fun. Where did you get that food tree? :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got it from a German store: https://www.moebel-muemmelmann.de/de/futterbaum-karussell.html They don't seem to deliver to the UK, though. =( But I really like it as it's higher than most food trees, so they get to really stretch. It keeps them in shape, I think!

I love your setup etc., the whole making them work for food really chimes with me and I always thought I'd have more difficulty if I had to have them inside, but you make it so straightforward :D Nothing like a paper sack in a litter tray to play with as well! Mine took up some of their newspaper (it's wet here all the time at the moment so newspaper on the floor time) and played with it so I keep scrunching it up and moving it about so they don't do it with ALL the newspaper :lol: I think Chibbs gets bored easily! Might have to start using my masive stash of balls...
I'm glad you like the way I make them work for their food! Sophie loves to rip up the paper, haha, and I hide some pellets in it as well. It sound like yours are having fun with the newspapers on the floor! :lol: I hope you can find something to keep Chibbs occupied since you think he gets bored easily!

Back