• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uppy ears to lop?

cheriseru

Alpha Buck
Athena's parents are a mixed breed(half lopped ears) and a mini lop, but of course since I got her she's had uppy ears but the past 2 days I've noticed at times her ears go half loppy [emoji848] pretty sure they're bigger as well [emoji848]
I've never seen a lop baby grow up, I just guessed they had loppy ears from young and if they have uppy ears they just stay with uppy ears but had anyone raised lop babies and do their ears lop eventually or how does it work? [emoji15]
Or is she just trying to be like Zeus [emoji15]
36b3d5c4d27b66c296f7625c97ce2eac.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

I had Treacle and her brother Toffee (my bridge bun) from babies, and they were both loppy from the start, so not really sure.

I think they usually lop around a certain age so maybe she is reaching that age or maybe she will have helicopter ears. :)

I think they usually lop around a certain age so maybe she is reaching that age or maybe she will have helicopter ears. :)
Oooo wonder if it is, I'm trying to imagine her now with lop ears [emoji848][emoji15] she's going to trip on them! [emoji1787]
Erm umm what's helicopter ears? [emoji15]

It's when one is up and one down! Very cute!
Awwww!!! That does sound cute [emoji173] Zeus's ears do that about 1/4 of the time [emoji1787]
Wonder if he's been tugging on her ear while I've been sleeping [emoji1787]

Daphne was half up, half down. As she got older they dropped but I know when she's feeling ill or stressed because one ear goes back up like a little antenna.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Back