• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Athena is weird [emoji15]

cheriseru

Alpha Buck
A few days ago I was on the couch eating BBQ crisps and she hopped onto my lap and was VERY interested in the crisps [emoji15] I had to hold my arm in the air to keep her out of the packet :s
Figured there must be some other scent in there attracting her.
But... tonight I'm having some meatballs and she's back on my lap taking a great big interest [emoji15] I figured she'd sniff the side and then go away, but she sniffed the side and then put her paws up to try reach inside.

Of course I don't let her eat the crisps or meatballs... but it's curious that the 2 things I've had that really smells meaty since I've had her she's really interested :s
47eadbe27f3fbfaf8b119da5a018865f.jpg
a5edef730580f317ac8978ae4b6d98bf.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Athena, don't you know that bunnies are vegan? (That said, I once had a bunny who ate some cat food that had gotten within his reach.)

Athena, don't you know that bunnies are vegan? (That said, I once had a bunny who ate some cat food that had gotten within his reach.)
Guess her exploring curiosity also given her a food curiosity [emoji15]
Hahaha not just my bunnies that are weird them [emoji16] trust you to have had a weird one as well [emoji1787]

Guess her exploring curiosity also given her a food curiosity [emoji15]
Hahaha not just my bunnies that are weird them [emoji16] trust you to have had a weird one as well [emoji1787]

That would make sense! She does seem to be an extremely curious rabbit, haha.

I've had plenty of weird ones, haha. I'm beginning to suspect all bunnies are weird in some way.

That would make sense! She does seem to be an extremely curious rabbit, haha.

I've had plenty of weird ones, haha. I'm beginning to suspect all bunnies are weird in some way.
She does seem to be, but she needs to keep her paws off my meat... no wait that sounds erm weird... keep her paws off my food! [emoji1787]

You have a good point [emoji1787]

I had to remind Primrose she was vegan every day [emoji1787]

Anyone going to the kitchen was inspected throughly on their return.

She also could sense dairy milk from a mile away and would come running to watch me eat it [emoji1787]

And cool doritos too....

Blossom gives me a look if I go past with crisp packets but I think she just likes the noise.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

I had to remind Primrose she was vegan every day [emoji1787]

Anyone going to the kitchen was inspected throughly on their return.

She also could sense dairy milk from a mile away and would come running to watch me eat it [emoji1787]

And cool doritos too....

Blossom gives me a look if I go past with crisp packets but I think she just likes the noise.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
Hahaha good to know! Makes me worry about Athena a bit less [emoji1787]
Zeus is just so opposite, I have to pretty much stuff the thing in his face for him to take an interest [emoji1787]
She comes bounding from the otherside of the flat if I even think about going near the fridge [emoji1787]

Archie is weirdly attracted to anything fish related. Hahaha.

He comes and sniffs the plate very thoroughly, but has never eaten any. I think its the strong smell that attracts them.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Archie is weirdly attracted to anything fish related. Hahaha.

He comes and sniffs the plate very thoroughly, but has never eaten any. I think its the strong smell that attracts them.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk
Yay not just Athena [emoji1787]

I'm too scared to see if she'd just sniff and not eat, not sure how I'd feel if she did end up stealing a piece of meatball and actually eating it [emoji15] so rather not let her get that close [emoji1787]

A few days ago I was on the couch eating BBQ crisps and she hopped onto my lap and was VERY interested in the crisps [emoji15] I had to hold my arm in the air to keep her out of the packet :s
Figured there must be some other scent in there attracting her.
But... tonight I'm having some meatballs and she's back on my lap taking a great big interest [emoji15] I figured she'd sniff the side and then go away, but she sniffed the side and then put her paws up to try reach inside.

Of course I don't let her eat the crisps or meatballs... but it's curious that the 2 things I've had that really smells meaty since I've had her she's really interested :s
47eadbe27f3fbfaf8b119da5a018865f.jpg
a5edef730580f317ac8978ae4b6d98bf.jpg

:lol::lol:

My first house bunny, Boots, would race to get at the dry cat food if he could :lol:

Back