• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Casper and rosemary

Well I gave my bunnies another chance with Rosemary today :) I picked a very large amount of Red Deadnettle and Chickweed and placed a small sprig of Rosemary in the middle :)

Tethra couldn't be bothered to move from his snooze, but Tui came up immediately and started to munch the RDN and CW. I watched her and every so often her mouth happened upon the Rosemary. Every time she pushed it out of the way and continued eating the other leaves. The small sprig of Rosemary remains un-nibbled in the same spot and everything else has gone!

Well I gave my bunnies another chance with Rosemary today :) I picked a very large amount of Red Deadnettle and Chickweed and placed a small sprig of Rosemary in the middle :)

Tethra couldn't be bothered to move from his snooze, but Tui came up immediately and started to munch the RDN and CW. I watched her and every so often her mouth happened upon the Rosemary. Every time she pushed it out of the way and continued eating the other leaves. The small sprig of Rosemary remains un-nibbled in the same spot and everything else has gone!
Empirical evidence :D

I'd be interested in hearing if Tethra has changed his mind about rosemary when you try, Omi.

Ah, more small furry animals who don't like it!

Well they do sometimes like to prove you wrong don't they :lol: Tethra was hand-fed tiny sprigs of Rosemary just now while he was sitting in the litter tray by himself and he ate them all :) Tui was also offered some again, but again refused.

Well they do sometimes like to prove you wrong don't they :lol: Tethra was hand-fed tiny sprigs of Rosemary just now while he was sitting in the litter tray by himself and he ate them all :) Tui was also offered some again, but again refused.
Oh, he did change his mind! :lol: Thanks for the update. That's great that he enjoyed his rosemary snack. Sounds like he can have it all to himself since Tui still didn't want any. :lol:

Back