• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Sunday :-)

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
fuzZO2j.jpg

What sorta bunny is that? I know I'm not meant to be, but I was totally distracted by how gorgeous that rabbit is [emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I'd actually take him much more seriously if he didn't pose like that :) He makes me feel very uncomfortable looking at him.

I'd actually take him much more seriously if he didn't pose like that :) He makes me feel very uncomfortable looking at him.

Makes me laugh ! I keep thinking how painful it could be if the Bunny struggled and scratched .....ouch ! :shock:

What sorta bunny is that? I know I'm not meant to be, but I was totally distracted by how gorgeous that rabbit is [emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

You may still have a concussion! Thou I agree bunny is gorgeous. It looks like a Tan variety in black.

Last edited:
I must admit I am getting a bit of a Zoolander vibe from him!

Poor bloke. He must have thought the one place he'd be guaranteed swooning women would be a rabbit forum, but the only one we're swooning over is the bunny!

Back