• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lillian and Leo forage mat - not great quality video

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
As promised, here is the rather poor quality grainey footage from last nights bedtime routine with Lillian and Leo and their favorite bedtime routine - a forage mat filled with cranberries, pro fibre pellets, dried apple and some brand new treats from Burgess (who have annoyingly discontinued Leo's favorite blueberry bakes) - so we now have parsley bakes and the new xmas berry treats including cranberry.
I'm still playing about with the camera settings and didn't have the nightime setting on so the lighting is poor and you can't see very well. I'll sort that out and get better footage next week. And I'll try to get footage of Lillian in the garden today.

[emoji173][emoji173][emoji173] absolutely love the reaction of the first one running over when called [emoji16]

I couldn't see the foraging though :( it's a bit dark for my eyes but I'm sure they're super happy :D

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Lovely video Craig, a super excited Leo :D but blueberry bakes discontinued ! I daren't tell Treacle, they are her favourite too :roll:

Back