• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Humping in the Trawden Warren

Rodney used to try and hump Primrose on occasion but bless him he never managed to get on the right way so I often had to push him off.

As Primrose wasn't above a quick nip to the underside!

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Yes, there is regular humping (by the buns :( ) in this house. It usually Holly humps Rudy followed by a chase and then Rudy humps Holly

Richard

Yes, there is regular humping (by the buns :( ) in this house. It usually Holly humps Rudy followed by a chase and then Rudy humps Holly

Richard

You got a Rudy:love: I never knew that

Your pair sound equally 'engaged'

Michaels just reminded me, Clementine use to pin Atticus down and aggressively groom his eyes [emoji38][emoji38] anyone's buns do that? [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Rodney used to try and hump Primrose on occasion but bless him he never managed to get on the right way so I often had to push him off.

As Primrose wasn't above a quick nip to the underside!

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Yeah Joeys technique is a lot less to the point than the girls :lol: he starts with ear & neck nibbling but never climbs on right - often he is caught humping to the side of boo, barely on her at all (sorry for the public humiliation Joey)

Michaels just reminded me, Clementine use to pin Atticus down and aggressively groom his eyes [emoji38][emoji38] anyone's buns do that? [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Joey looks almost aggressive in his nightly cleaning of Mouses eyes - but they are really hard to clean & he does a good job. I flinch watching, sometimes Mouse moves her head but never actually moves away. She knows he is helping her out

a bit more labour intensive than a nip or nudge but he's looking good on it so who are we to judge :lol: I'm sure the exercise is good foe him.
:lol: To be fair, he does try nipping and nudging, too, but then Sophie often doesn't react quickly enough (or at all) and he's like, "Mooooove!" and humps her.

I can't help thinking it happens more than it should. I always blamed Joey for being a pest but its not always confined to him. Rudey & Mouse would periodically hump each other when they were well (if not agile) enough.

I didn't mention it at the time but a few months ago when I was attempting to get my trio back together I saw the funniest thing. Out of the corner of my eye I see Boo zooming across the room & though how come the brown legs? Looked again & saw it was Boo hitching a ride on Joey:lol:

Joey actually needs supervision with Mouse now as he does try to hump her which is obv far too risky. Luckily he does hum & dance as a prelude. He's not faithful either, Boo has always been humped by him on a regular basis

Does much humping go on in your warrens?

haha

Pepper is too scared of Tulip to try anything like that and Tulip's thoughts are entirely devoted to plotting mischief.

its seeming more & more like this is a viable & more widespread means of expression, some stomp, some nip, some take an opportunity to hump there loved one as a way of saying pretty much anything

Kind of glad I'm not a rabbit then :shock: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You got a Rudy:love: I never knew that

Your pair sound equally 'engaged'
Rudy is the little harlequin, Holly the lion head cross

f5414ce510bf409e41143501340ddea3.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

I was thinking that too, imagine if people couple sorted issues & negociated things in such a way
Pretty sure some people already sort issues and negotiate with humps [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Back