Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Humping in the Trawden Warren

Default Humping in the Trawden Warren

I can't help thinking it happens more than it should. I always blamed Joey for being a pest but its not always confined to him. Rudey & Mouse would periodically hump each other when they were well (if not agile) enough.

I didn't mention it at the time but a few months ago when I was attempting to get my trio back together I saw the funniest thing. Out of the corner of my eye I see Boo zooming across the room & though how come the brown legs? Looked again & saw it was Boo hitching a ride on Joey

Joey actually needs supervision with Mouse now as he does try to hump her which is obv far too risky. Luckily he does hum & dance as a prelude. He's not faithful either, Boo has always been humped by him on a regular basis

Does much humping go on in your warrens?

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    I can't help thinking it happens more than it should. I always blamed Joey for being a pest but its not always confined to him. Rudey & Mouse would periodically hump each other when they were well (if not agile) enough.

I didn't mention it at the time but a few months ago when I was attempting to get my trio back together I saw the funniest thing. Out of the corner of my eye I see Boo zooming across the room & though how come the brown legs? Looked again & saw it was Boo hitching a ride on Joey

Joey actually needs supervision with Mouse now as he does try to hump her which is obv far too risky. Luckily he does hum & dance as a prelude. He's not faithful either, Boo has always been humped by him on a regular basis

Does much humping go on in your warrens?
    We've never really had it here Clementine humped Atticus a lot to show who was boss for about a week, but that was it Penelope and Apricot never hump each other, literally never seen it happen

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Lord Herbert tries to hump Roisin but she just runs away. He stands there humming and buzzing and looking confused !!

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Healthy Herby - Great Hay from an Online Company supporting Rabbit & Guinea Pig Rescues

https://healthyherby.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorMorse View Post
    Lord Herbert tries to hump Roisin but she just runs away. He stands there humming and buzzing and looking confused !!
    Good Lord H for making me feel better about Joey. Is it an everday attempted occurence?

Wise Old Thumper

Tethra is no longer up to getting his legs over the bulk that is Tui He used to though. Now, it's just a memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Tethra is no longer up to getting his legs over the bulk that is Tui He used to though. Now, it's just a memory.

How about when you had a rex family of 3- were they humpy?

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post

How about when you had a rex family of 3- were they humpy?
    Yes very And when they were 4. Particularly boys humped boys, but then there were more of them

Wise Old Thumper

"Does much humping go on in your warrens?"
    A bit personal.

Phillip tries it on every so often with the girls! Whitney humps Britney everyday when it’s food time or she hears a packet rustling she’s recently been trying it on with Phillip as well at breakfast time They both just ignore her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nap91 View Post
    Phillip tries it on every so often with the girls! Whitney humps Britney everyday when it’s food time or she hears a packet rustling she’s recently been trying it on with Phillip as well at breakfast time They both just ignore her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    your warren makes ours sound tame

it seems a lot more goes on behind closed doors than I suspected