• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Humping in the Trawden Warren

Rudy is the little harlequin, Holly the lion head cross

f5414ce510bf409e41143501340ddea3.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

They are adorable :love:

Frosty and Fern only humped a couple of times during bonding. I’ve never seen them doing it since!

Hello Motty's lovely bunnies :D

Aboleth would hump Lopsy's face if she wasn't getting her own way, especially if she perceived she was missing out on food. This often resulted in some fur pulling, usually Lopsy on Aboleth, unsurprisingly :roll: Sometimes we'd see them in the morning and there'd be a random tuft of fur somewhere :roll: Chibbs has humped Lopsy a few times, usually for the same sort of reason, but the right way round and he just moves. She's taken to nipping him if he's in the way, like sat anywhere near a tube entrance :roll: Matt also gets his arm dug at when he's cleaning out their run, because his arm is across the tube. She nipped him once, when he was wearing short sleeves :lol: She knows! :lol: There were proper teeth marks :D

Lopsy only humped Aboleth when he first met her and that was it. He's never humped Chibbs. He buzzes so much more now but he can bully Chibbs out of the way when he wants to, although she stands up for herself a lot more now she IS so much smaller than him. Aboleth was the same size so he had to work harder :D Chibbs does clean his eyes, moreso than any other kind of grooms, but she's not as groomy as Aboleth was. I suppose that's OK, Aboleth was more humpy. I saw Lopsy groom Aboleth about a 10th as much as she groomed him, I've never seen him groom Chibbs more than once, super briefly!

Aboleth the hump monster - the girl knew how to get what she wanted

took this pic of Mousey in her tunnel just now, made me laugh cos it looks like even B&W has caught the humpy bug :lol:

GNMnxLyl.jpg

Back