• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Friday cuddling

cheriseru

Alpha Buck
Zeus still isn't too sure about this cuddling when I can see [emoji1787] they'll be cuddling and if he sees I'm looking he edges away slightly [emoji1787] then Athena edges closer again and he sighs when she touches his feet while he's sploofing [emoji1787]
95ad37490f359feaed3be417f3b1940e.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Oh they're gorgeous together!

I'm sure Zues will get used to sharing flopping space [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Thanks all :D
I'm super happy as well :D I do think Athena has a major crush on Zeus and she's sneaky with waiting till he's snoozing and then creeps up, nose to nose, side by side and then she flops [emoji1787]
I'm sure she'll wear him down hahaha I think she just listened to me yesterday when they were half a meter apart and I sat in the middle arms stretched out petting them, might've made a comment that it would be so much better if they were next to each other [emoji1787]

Aww I'm looking forward to when we can do that with Blossom and Rodney.

I miss stroking a cuddled down pair of buns even if I was only very rarely permitted to do so [emoji1787]

Aww I'm looking forward to when we can do that with Blossom and Rodney.

I miss stroking a cuddled down pair of buns even if I was only very rarely permitted to do so [emoji1787]

Have to admit I have gotten a bit addicted to it [emoji16]

Back