• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Accidental meeting

They snoozed with each other!!! Well in near vicinity of each other [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]
b1a64b79c7cbde603c22f2827f883c17.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Awww, it looks and sounds like it's going really well! They're so cute together. :love:

Since it looks like they're going to bond just fine, you might consider getting a bigger litter box so they can comfortably be in there at the same time, especially with Athena still growing. =)

Awww, it looks and sounds like it's going really well! They're so cute together. :love:

Since it looks like they're going to bond just fine, you might consider getting a bigger litter box so they can comfortably be in there at the same time, especially with Athena still growing. =)
Thanks :D yup I'm really happy with how it's going :D glad I listened to everyone and have done it :D
They are adorable [emoji173] some chasing and snoozing and eating and snoozing [emoji1787]

Yup! Already ordered the bigger litter box when I got home with her [emoji1787] and also £50 of toys and treats [emoji1787][emoji1787] that's being delivered next week [emoji4]

Think I went a bit over the top with my hay order though [emoji15]
d94db64566d2fbcca5a9783060370344.jpg
4e994c138c71ab8664a989e87c4a482d.jpg
ce9842c8bd05401997215ccd16c741eb.jpg

Aww, that's so great! And, hey, you've prepared well! A bigger litter box and £50 worth of toys and treats and lots of hay! You're spoiling them just like they deserve. :lol::love:

Aww, that's so great! And, hey, you've prepared well! A bigger litter box and £50 worth of toys and treats and lots of hay! You're spoiling them just like they deserve. [emoji38]:love:
Hehehe have to spoil the fluffs [emoji16][emoji16] seeing them happy just makes me super happy.

I have a problem though... this is under my desk... where am I meant to put my feet?! [emoji1787][emoji173][emoji1787]
e2c39bfe495f6b9072b268518929b701.jpg

I suspect they're trying to prevent you from working at your desk so you can cuddle with them instead. Also, that photo is so cute. :love:

I suspect they're trying to prevent you from working at your desk so you can cuddle with them instead. Also, that photo is so cute. :love:
I'd love to just cuddle with them but surely they understand for me to be able to keep spoiling them I have to work [emoji15][emoji1787]

Using ninja slowmo skills I found a space for my feet [emoji16][emoji41]
b27365b4d6496f3b36e97173a35208b4.jpg

I'm not sure bunnies understand that logic. Maybe you should explain it to them again. :lol:

Good job with your ninja slowmo skills, though! :thumb: Athena looks so tiny and adorable. :love:

I'm not sure bunnies understand that logic. Maybe you should explain it to them again. [emoji38]

Good job with your ninja slowmo skills, though! :thumb: Athena looks so tiny and adorable. :love:
Hehehe I'll just have to keep trying [emoji1787]

Thanks :D yea she is [emoji173] she's smaller than my foot [emoji7]

Aw, so small! :love: I wonder how big she'll be!
She's meant to be a mini lop(mom) and mixed breed(dad) and the dad is smaller than the mom :s
So she'll probably not get bigger than Zeus, maybe half his size. Will see in 4-5 months when she reaches adulthood [emoji16]

Love the photos and so pleased they seem very happy together. They have a wonderful home. I wouldn't worry about weight, if she is happy she will put the correct amount of weight on. Be careful with the treats you have bought, no seeds or corn as these are not good for bunnies. Keep wires protected or they might bite through them. :thumb:

She's meant to be a mini lop(mom) and mixed breed(dad) and the dad is smaller than the mom :s
So she'll probably not get bigger than Zeus, maybe half his size. Will see in 4-5 months when she reaches adulthood [emoji16]

Aw, she'll stay small and cute, then, instead of becoming big and cute. :love:

Love the photos and so pleased they seem very happy together. They have a wonderful home. I wouldn't worry about weight, if she is happy she will put the correct amount of weight on. Be careful with the treats you have bought, no seeds or corn as these are not good for bunnies. Keep wires protected or they might bite through them. :thumb:
Good stuff :D she does have a super healthy appetite :D

Yup! A while back I was attempting to feed Zeus sunflower seeds(as my gerbils love them) but he didn't take much of an interest and then discovered seeds are bad for them :s didn't know about the corn [emoji33]

but the treats I've bought are like dandelion herbage, sweet greens herb salad, apple alfalfa hay cubes, some chalk stones, a carrot shaped himalayan salt lick, dandelion roots, rose petals, snuffle forage herb garden with parsley, basil, mint and thyme.

All these treats are for over time and not just all at once :D only give them their allocated 2tablespoons(Zeus) or 1teaspoon(Athena) of treats a day.

Hehehe have to spoil the fluffs seeing them happy just makes me super happy.

I have a problem though... this is under my desk... where am I meant to put my feet?! [emoji1787]

exactly how I feel with my 2 :)

Back