• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding service.

glitterdust

Warren Scout
Has anybody used a bonding service and sent bunnies away to be bonded. What was the experience and is it straight forward and where did you take them, how long there they gone?
I can imagine they are in a neutral area so it will be easier, but what happens when you bring them back home.
Ive messaged a rescue who said they will bond my 3 bunnies In 5 days for a small donation and I can pay to keep them boarding for longer. I can book them in for late Jan and I am so tempted , as I really don't think I can watch bunnies nipping and biting and being aggressive to each other and not intervene , even if this is part of the bonding. I am just far too empathic.
Any bonding services in the north east area especially, as where we are thinking is fat fluffs in solihul . I have a lady who can help me bond them but like I said I couldnt watch.
Thank you

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Back