• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit savvy vet needed near High Wycombe

Roseberry

Mama Doe
Hi. Is anyone on here in or around High Wycombe in Bucks? Just moved here and need to find a new bunny savvy vet. I’ve looked on the RWA recommend page and the nearest one is Maidenhead and they aren’t taking on new patients right now. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I would edit the title of your thread to read something like ‘rabbit savvy vet needed near High Wycombe’ and that will help it be more visible to people. Hopefully someone can help.

Sorry you're not having any response to your query, and living in Scotland, I'm not much help either. I did have a google of vets in H W, and there is one called Temple End, and they have more than 1 surgery. One of the vets, Kezia Eves, says that she has a particular interest in dentistry and exotics, so might be worth a look ? Sorry if you've already done that ! Good luck anyway !

I'm sorry my south west experience isnt much help either.

Previous to finding my exotic vet we used to have one that specifically had an interest in it which really helped and she was good at knowing her limits so when to refer etc. We only really got stuck when she left.

Maybe find out who your more local vets might refer to with an exotics problem and look at that option.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

The one my mum recommend, and shes been to a few with the rabbits, is Hall Place on Little Marlow Road. It's afficilated with Lee Farm in Maidenhead which may be the one you've spoken to already. that has been our out of hours option with them. Afraid we've not been to any closer to Wycombe

x

Back