Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: For anybun on Oxbow Joint Support Tablets

  1. #61
    Moderator Zoobec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    41,665

    Default

    Beautiful photo of Sophie, I hope she is doing better soon xx

  2. #62

    Default

    Thank you, Zoobec.
    (Pronouns: he or they)


  3. #63
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    20,270

    Default

    I see they are now making these with a line down the centre so they are easier to divide up I assume

  4. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    I see they are now making these with a line down the centre so they are easier to divide up I assume
    Oh, that's new? The ones I got are like that, so I assumed that's just what they're like. They seem like they'd be difficult to break neatly in half otherwise.
    (Pronouns: he or they)


  5. #65
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    20,270

    Default

    Mousey has been in need of bum baths when I got home from work last week. Initially I thought she'd just been accidentally walking & lying in her packed lunch (she does this a variable amount but its much easier to remove a few clumps when they've just been laid ) Then I was thinking it looked more in line with digestive upset. Fast forward a few days & shes clean (for Mouse) . We realised this coincided with my forgetting to give her a scooby snack. So we've kept her off them another 2 days & no baths needed - not much packed lunch intervention either. Its looking like it might be her joint support tabs I know glucosamine can cause gut insensitivity.

    At the weekend I'll try to reintroduce them in tiny amounts & see how she goes

  6. #66
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    20,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Mousey has been in need of bum baths when I got home from work last week. Initially I thought she'd just been accidentally walking & lying in her packed lunch (she does this a variable amount but its much easier to remove a few clumps when they've just been laid ) Then I was thinking it looked more in line with digestive upset. Fast forward a few days & shes clean (for Mouse) . We realised this coincided with my forgetting to give her a scooby snack. So we've kept her off them another 2 days & no baths needed - not much packed lunch intervention either. Its looking like it might be her joint support tabs I know glucosamine can cause gut insensitivity.

    At the weekend I'll try to reintroduce them in tiny amounts & see how she goes
    They made Clementine unwell too! I've stopped feeding them tbh (I can't really face more bunny gut issues )

  7. #67
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    20,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    They made Clementine unwell too! I've stopped feeding them tbh (I can't really face more bunny gut issues )
    Really - thats a shame . I get ya though - if J&B start responding to them like poopintroll I'd stop them too

  8. #68
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    22,329

    Default

    It's a shame that this has happened, as I know you found that they helped Mousey. As you know I have always been skeptical about the effectiveness of Glucosamine, having found that it didn't help me at all. I did feed the tabs to Tethra and also Tui and had no digestion issues with either, but haven't bought any more for Tui alone.

  9. #69
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    20,270

    Default

    It is a shame - I really think they did help & don't want her to go down hill without them but her tum is so sensitive I don't want to upset that either. J&B tolerate them well. If reintroducing has anticipated effect I might try her on the skin & coat ones for some Omega

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •