• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For anybun on Oxbow Joint Support Tablets

Coming back to this thread. I could not find ANY in the UK last night. So I started flapping. Bob had Google search & happens upon a thread I started on them :lol: It wasnt even this one. Now I'm being blamed for telling the world about them & jeopardising our bunnies supply.

I got some on ebay but on slow boat from the States :( I hope everybun else is getting theirs ok

Its soooo frustrating how often I find these OOS

Shout if Mouse needs any before yours arrive as I bought multipacks last month on the rare occasion I actually found them in stock anywhere :lol:

Shout if Mouse needs any before yours arrive as I bought multipacks last month on the rare occasion I actually found them in stock anywhere :lol:

Aww thanks. Thats super kind. They are the one thing I worry about running out of. Actually thats a lie, I can't bare running out of anything rabbity but these are the worst. I will borrow or buy a pack of you if I get desperate. Everything crossed they wont take too long but I feel so reassurred to have a back up plan xx

PS You're a wise bunny stoking up - I managed it til recently

Joint support ones? Shout if you need some I've been trying to get Clementine to take them with no luck [emoji38]

Joint support ones? Shout if you need some I've been trying to get Clementine to take them with no luck [emoji38]

Why doesn't she like them? Odin wouldn't touch them for ages, even covered in yummy stuff, but eventually I conned him into taking them in tiny pieces mixed with tiny pieces of barley ring, then gradually reduced the barley ring:supplement ratio, then increased the size, and now he nips my ankles if I don't give them quick enough :lol:

awww thats a shame. Yeah the joint support ones. If you've given up trying her on them I can buy em off you

I've got all 3 on them :lol: I just don't want J&B suffering like Mousey is & they're all getting on a bit (or in my vets words "they are not exactly a fresh batch" :shock:)

Why doesn't she like them? Odin wouldn't touch them for ages, even covered in yummy stuff, but eventually I conned him into taking them in tiny pieces mixed with tiny pieces of barley ring, then gradually reduced the barley ring:supplement ratio, then increased the size, and now he nips my ankles if I don't give them quick enough [emoji38]

Idk she's very fussy, she's really overweight.. But hates most food.. And only eats hay [emoji38] she will eat veg but can't have it, she will strip bark off apple twigs, but that's about it tbh. We'll see, I managed to get her to take the urinary support ones before.

awww thats a shame. Yeah the joint support ones. If you've given up trying her on them I can buy em off you

I've got all 3 on them [emoji38] I just don't want J&B suffering like Mousey is & they're all getting on a bit (or in my vets words "they are not exactly a fresh batch" :shock:)

Yea I'm gunna try Penelope with them, because she's had leg surgery too now [emoji38] but if you need any just shout, postbox is across the road [emoji38]

If Penelope won't touch them either, I'll let you know :)

Yea I'm gunna try Penelope with them, because she's had leg surgery too now [emoji38] but if you need any just shout, postbox is across the road [emoji38]

If Penelope won't touch them either, I'll let you know :)

I hope you can get her to eat them as I honestly think they help. J&B rip them out of my hand. its rare Mousey can manage a whole one so I break in to several bits. Sometimes she still won't eat them until those bits get a 5-10 second immersion in cold water (no more - she doesn't lik:lol:e them soggy )

I'm going to have the same problem soon, as the Oxbow vitamin C for guinea pigs is also not available. I bought a bit of a stockpile recently, but it won't last for long.

I hope you can get her to eat them as I honestly think they help. J&B rip them out of my hand. its rare Mousey can manage a whole one so I break in to several bits. Sometimes she still won't eat them until those bits get a 5-10 second immersion in cold water (no more - she doesn't lik:lol:e them soggy )

Have you tried leaving them open in the bathroom for a few days? They go soft after a while, like biscuits left out, would that be soft enough for her?

Have you tried leaving them open in the bathroom for a few days? They go soft after a while, like biscuits left out, would that be soft enough for her?

Joey says any more talk of softening his precious scooby snacks via bathroom steam & he'll report you to the RU police :lol:

Our little system works ok, v.low maintainence. I was twittering about them asways to try on Clem really

I hope you can get her to eat them as I honestly think they help. J&B rip them out of my hand. its rare Mousey can manage a whole one so I break in to several bits. Sometimes she still won't eat them until those bits get a 5-10 second immersion in cold water (no more - she doesn't lik[emoji38]e them soggy )
What have you got me doing... Clementine took one softened.. Penelope ate one as it comes out the pack... [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

What have you got me doing... Clementine took one softened.. Penelope ate one as it comes out the pack... [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

what good girls. Joey turns tricks for them. I think once they've been eating them a while they appreciate what they do

These are back in stock most places now. ebay order of them still in transit but Vet UK order came this morning. In with my large order of all rabbity stuff they have put in some multi enzyme gel for doggy halitosis:shock: I might try it :lol:

I still can't see the vitamin C ones anywhere.

thats a pain. I just checked my usual places & can't see any (except from ebay via USA - little family members). If I do spot anywhere selling them in UK I'll give you a shout

That's great that it's back in stock. :D If you try the gel, be sure to let us know the results. :lol:

This thread reminds me that I was going to ask the vet if they think these would be a good idea for Sophie. I'll send them a message now so I won't forget again.

That's great that it's back in stock. :D If you try the gel, be sure to let us know the results. :lol:

This thread reminds me that I was going to ask the vet if they think these would be a good idea for Sophie. I'll send them a message now so I won't forget again.

Will you let me now what they say please? My vet was very diplomatically sitting on the fence although had seen positives in the canine equivalent

Will you let me now what they say please? My vet was very diplomatically sitting on the fence although had seen positives in the canine equivalent
Yes, I'll let you know. They didn't get back to me today, so they must've been busy, but I'll let you know when I hear from them. :)

Back