• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For anybun on Oxbow Joint Support Tablets

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Just a heads up I had to try six places as it seems out of stock almost everywhere. Got some in the end from vetpharmacy.co.uk

I found the same looking for the digestive support ones, seems to be a bit of a shortage online atm.

Even those ones were out of stock despite them letting me order. Good customer service though (helped by nice Irish accent) in that they called me to let me know rescheduled shipping dates. Poor Mousey has been without too long now :(

Is Oxbow shipped from the US? Hope Mousey doesn't have to wait too much longer.

The first lot have finally landed. Mousey has not been doing so great on her pins lately & the decline coincided with her not being on them. I hope they've been working magic all along & I didn't know. I'll be amazed but I'm still really hopeful.

Have you ever got the vet verdict on them?

No I haven't actually, have you? I might ask John what he thinks at Phillip's 6 monthly check up in Feb if I remember :lol: would be interesting to know if they do genuinely help or if it's my imagination that Phillip is much more sprightly when he has them

No I haven't actually, have you? I might ask John what he thinks at Phillip's 6 monthly check up in Feb if I remember :lol: would be interesting to know if they do genuinely help or if it's my imagination that Phillip is much more sprightly when he has them

I had a long chat with Mousey's vet this week & said I about the decline coinciding with not having her JS tabs. She didn't rule out that they could help. She has had dog patients on the canine version who experienced what I have with Mousey. Loads of reviews of them mention how much they help arthritic buns & they seem genuine reviews by the content. If Mouse picks up they shall get the credit, if she doesn't she'll be assessed for other drugs to try on top of metacam

Please tell me what John says

I have ordered some of these for Tethra to see whether they will help with his elderly wonkiness. I have ordered them from vetparmacy.co.uk, although several sites did seem to have them in stock now.

It's probably worth a thought that come Jan 1st, supply chains might be severely disrupted, even for goods coming from outside the EU. And if suppliers have let their stocks run low atm with just around 6 weeks to go, it suggests they are not stockpiling just in case.

Dennis stopped eating them :( I will try him again but he’s particularly fussy these days so I let him eat what he tells me. He eats really slowly like an old person and I think they might be abit hard work for him these days. He won’t eat them soaked. Does Mouseypie take ages to eat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like uncle John might not have much of opinion on them but I could be wrong. :lol: he’s the metacam man

Maybe you could dsguise them - crush them & add to? Loads of reviews say they are too hard. Mousey don't care though - she really loves them
She does eat a bit slower than J&B I think, main issue is she sleeps so much theres not enough time to eat

Everything crossed they help Tethra.

Maybe you could dsguise them - crush them & add to? Loads of reviews say they are too hard. Mousey don't care though - she really loves them
She does eat a bit slower than J&B I think, main issue is she sleeps so much theres not enough time to eat

Everything crossed they help Tethra.

The trouble with mr lad is that he’s not fooled and I could potentially mix with his meta cam but If he twigs I don’t want him refusing his meds. Just like when I was trying to sneak 25kg worth of metacam on apple pieces now he won’t eat them :lol: I will have a think

Coming back to this thread. I could not find ANY in the UK last night. So I started flapping. Bob had Google search & happens upon a thread I started on them :lol: It wasnt even this one. Now I'm being blamed for telling the world about them & jeopardising our bunnies supply.

I got some on ebay but on slow boat from the States :( I hope everybun else is getting theirs ok

Its soooo frustrating how often I find these OOS

Back