• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For anybun on Oxbow Joint Support Tablets

I see they are now making these with a line down the centre so they are easier to divide up I assume

I see they are now making these with a line down the centre so they are easier to divide up I assume
Oh, that's new? The ones I got are like that, so I assumed that's just what they're like. They seem like they'd be difficult to break neatly in half otherwise.

Mousey has been in need of bum baths when I got home from work last week. Initially I thought she'd just been accidentally walking & lying in her packed lunch (she does this a variable amount but its much easier to remove a few clumps when they've just been laid :lol:) Then I was thinking it looked more in line with digestive upset. Fast forward a few days & shes clean (for Mouse) . We realised this coincided with my forgetting to give her a scooby snack. So we've kept her off them another 2 days & no baths needed - not much packed lunch intervention either. Its looking like it might be her joint support tabs :( I know glucosamine can cause gut insensitivity.

At the weekend I'll try to reintroduce them in tiny amounts & see how she goes

Mousey has been in need of bum baths when I got home from work last week. Initially I thought she'd just been accidentally walking & lying in her packed lunch (she does this a variable amount but its much easier to remove a few clumps when they've just been laid [emoji38]) Then I was thinking it looked more in line with digestive upset. Fast forward a few days & shes clean (for Mouse) . We realised this coincided with my forgetting to give her a scooby snack. So we've kept her off them another 2 days & no baths needed - not much packed lunch intervention either. Its looking like it might be her joint support tabs :( I know glucosamine can cause gut insensitivity.

At the weekend I'll try to reintroduce them in tiny amounts & see how she goes
They made Clementine unwell too! I've stopped feeding them tbh (I can't really face more bunny gut issues [emoji38])

They made Clementine unwell too! I've stopped feeding them tbh (I can't really face more bunny gut issues [emoji38])

Really - thats a shame . I get ya though - if J&B start responding to them like poopintroll I'd stop them too

It's a shame that this has happened, as I know you found that they helped Mousey. As you know I have always been skeptical about the effectiveness of Glucosamine, having found that it didn't help me at all. I did feed the tabs to Tethra and also Tui and had no digestion issues with either, but haven't bought any more for Tui alone.

It is a shame - I really think they did help & don't want her to go down hill without them but her tum is so sensitive I don't want to upset that either. J&B tolerate them well. If reintroducing has anticipated effect I might try her on the skin & coat ones for some Omega

Back