• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bun time?

Roarysbunmum

Young Bun
Hey all,

Some of you might remember I lost my boy back in June after he took ill suddenly. I’ve been missing having a furry face in the house so I'm going to look at potential newbies at the weekend!

Starting all over again after having a bun for 9 years won’t be easy, I’m nervous but excited! Wish me luck!

Hey all,

Some of you might remember I lost my boy back in June after he took ill suddenly. I’ve been missing having a furry face in the house so I'm going to look at potential newbies at the weekend!

Starting all over again after having a bun for 9 years won’t be easy, I’m nervous but excited! Wish me luck!
Hi, I'm so excited for you and best of luck [emoji847] sending positive vibes! [emoji847][emoji173]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

I lost a bunny at the end of July and two weeks ago I met a young bun. When I saw her and first held her I was so happy tears filled my eyes. Sending vibes you will have that same wonderful experience of happiness and nervousness.

Looking forward to hearing about your new Bun when you get him/her. Maybe you could adopt an already bonded pair from a Rescue :D

Hey all,

great news :) a rescue bun?

as Jane said, perhaps consider a bonded pair??

Hey all, it will be a rescue bun although the place I’m going to don’t have any bonded pairs at the moment. There are 2 brothers who are babies and another 9 month old boy. I would consider getting a second bun and trying to bond them but have no experience in this area so need to figure that part out first!

I lost a bunny at the end of July and two weeks ago I met a young bun. When I saw her and first held her I was so happy tears filled my eyes. Sending vibes you will have that same wonderful experience of happiness and nervousness.

Aww I’m so happy for you! Really hope it’s the same for me too! Is that your baby in the photo? She’s gorgeous 😍

Back