Thread: New bun time?

Default New bun time?

Hey all,

Some of you might remember I lost my boy back in June after he took ill suddenly. Iíve been missing having a furry face in the house so I'm going to look at potential newbies at the weekend!

Starting all over again after having a bun for 9 years wonít be easy, Iím nervous but excited! Wish me luck!

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by Roarysbunmum View Post
    Hey all,

Some of you might remember I lost my boy back in June after he took ill suddenly. Iíve been missing having a furry face in the house so I'm going to look at potential newbies at the weekend!

Starting all over again after having a bun for 9 years wonít be easy, Iím nervous but excited! Wish me luck!
    Hi, I'm so excited for you and best of luck sending positive vibes!

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

I lost a bunny at the end of July and two weeks ago I met a young bun. When I saw her and first held her I was so happy tears filled my eyes. Sending vibes you will have that same wonderful experience of happiness and nervousness.

Looking forward to hearing about your new Bun when you get him/her. Maybe you could adopt an already bonded pair from a Rescue

I used to be ĎJackís-Janeí but I have been logged out of that account and I canít get back in !

Apologies if my posts read as being blunt. Failing eyesight makes it hard to type out long messages.

Quote Originally Posted by Roarysbunmum View Post
    Hey all,

great news a rescue bun?

as Jane said, perhaps consider a bonded pair??
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if you're reading this it's too late

Ooh that's lovely news, I'm sure the perfect bun/buns is just waiting for you. Good luck xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Hey all, it will be a rescue bun although the place Iím going to donít have any bonded pairs at the moment. There are 2 brothers who are babies and another 9 month old boy. I would consider getting a second bun and trying to bond them but have no experience in this area so need to figure that part out first!

Quote Originally Posted by bunny momma View Post
    I lost a bunny at the end of July and two weeks ago I met a young bun. When I saw her and first held her I was so happy tears filled my eyes. Sending vibes you will have that same wonderful experience of happiness and nervousness.
    Aww Iím so happy for you! Really hope itís the same for me too! Is that your baby in the photo? Sheís gorgeous 😍