• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Digging sofa

Sonja05

New Kit
I adopted a pair of angora rabbits in March and the female (she’s been spade) has suddenly become obsessed with digging.

It always starts after 9 o,clock at night and lasts until she wears herself out. She targets the sofa so I attempted to distract her with a pile of blankets on the floor which works for a while but she returns to the sofa.

Does anyone have ideas about why this suddenly happens and how I can deter her?

Many thanks 😊

I adopted a pair of angora rabbits in March and the female (she’s been spade) has suddenly become obsessed with digging.

It always starts after 9 o,clock at night and lasts until she wears herself out. She targets the sofa so I attempted to distract her with a pile of blankets on the floor which works for a while but she returns to the sofa.

Does anyone have ideas about why this suddenly happens and how I can deter her?

Many thanks [emoji4]
I have no idea why but my Zeus has started this as well, not on the sofa but in one spot of the carpet! I have had the same where I've tried blankets but he simply moves them and goes back.
What did seem to help for a bit was I used the vinegar & water mix to spray the area and rub it in, he's stopped digging there for a few days now so suspect there must've been a smell or something [emoji848] maybe it'll work for you if you don't mind your couch smelling like vinegar for a few days [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Back