Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get a buddy or not? [emoji848]

Warren Scout

Thanks everyone for the feedback
    Decision has been made! I'm going to start the process of finding Zeus a buddy seems there's not really many rescues in West London so will be reaching out a bit further, going to get in touch with the rescue IM linked
    I'm all excited!!!

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cheriseru View Post
    Decision has been made! I'm going to start the process of finding Zeus a buddy seems there's not really many rescues in West London so will be reaching out a bit further, going to get in touch with the rescue IM linked
    I'm all excited!!!

That's great news, I'm excited for you, and Zeus !
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by cheriseru View Post
    I'm all excited!!!

Yay, that's excellent! Just imagine, you'll have twice the cuteness that you currently have with Zeus! You'll have two bunnies napping together, eating together, playing together, begging for treats together, getting in trouble together... Once you see them cuddled up together, you'll know you made the best decision! =)

My two have only got more friendly and interested in us since bonding. Can't believe the difference it's made, and it just happened overnight - once they were happy, suddenly they have the capacity to do more with us, more playful, more cuddly, more interactive.
    Bonding has been quite stressful, but if you use a rescue they can help with that.

Warren Scout

I've done it I'll go make an introduction post for her