• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blossom Gives Hubby a Heart Attack

She seems very good at this!

Hubby hadn't heard of bunnies doing this the poor thing!
468198f376d9f5fdd902beaa71ccab8a.jpg
bbd2e7d6851a4b53e0cd9086ec416766.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

It was lovely I was lying down beside her while she was munching and she rolled down.

Hubby was behind me on the sofa and properly freaking out about checking her breathing etc.

I'd completely forgotten to mention the first time she did it [emoji1787]

There definitely is!

Poor Nathan(hubby) is insisting that it's not right that she can scare him like that and he has to share the sofa with her as she's taken to sitting in his seat [emoji1787]

Occasionally there is a fit about me spending all my time with rabbits [emoji16]

And his gaming fund is much reduced by my purchases for them..

But I know he loves them, he gets up earlier than me and I can always hear him chatting to them nicely and he lets them out to play when I'm away and always takes cute photos.

All pets deserve human time - the minute we refuse to do that is the point we stop loving and caring for them. We do it because our little pets deserve the life we give them and it must be unselfishly. I'm staring at my credit card bill and I know there's no point in worrying about where I'm going to even start to find the 1500 quid bill for Lillian last week. But Lillian's health and wellbeing is my responsibility - it comes with the understanding that as much as you try to avoid the shocks, they will happen. I have to make those sacrifices and manage the fall out as best I can.
And your Blossom is such a beautiful and well loved bun so she is in very good caring hands. But doing DBF's like that is not for the faint hearted. xx

I've been loving all the extra time I've had with them this year.

Covid is awful but working from home has meant I've been able to give the bunnies so much more time!

I'm hoping once we get them bonded we can trial some free ranging again as well. Rodney is fine but Blossom is going to need some training lol.

Back