• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Late Michael

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
LJQlimE.jpg

He was a Standard Rex, a big lad at 3kg :D

My largest bunny was a mini rex who was almost that much and I remember how heavy she was to pick up and carry. I had to put her on a diet/exercise program which she did not like,, though it was worth it to get her to lose 1kg.

My largest bunny was a mini rex who was almost that much and I remember how heavy she was to pick up and carry. I had to put her on a diet/exercise program which she did not like,, though it was worth it to get her to lose 1kg.
Putting a Rex on a diet is certainly challenging ! They are the greediest breed I am sure :lol:

Putting a Rex on a diet is certainly challenging ! They are the greediest breed I am sure :lol:

My first mini rex was very laid back, so combined with her larger appetite she got to an unhealthy weight. My current mini rex, Heidi, eats very quickly and begs for more. It is so hard to resist her adorable face and my spouse sometimes give her extra (I now subtract the extra from her next feeding).

My first mini rex was very laid back, so combined with her larger appetite she got to an unhealthy weight. My current mini rex, Heidi, eats very quickly and begs for more. It is so hard to resist her adorable face and my spouse sometimes give her extra (I now subtract the extra from her next feeding).

I have yet to meet a Rex who does not live to eat :lol:

I must admit we seem to get through a lot less of the foods without our mini rex Primrose.

Rodney even saves some some for later now.

I thought all if our buns were hungry fiends but it turns out they were just trying to keep up with Primrose bless them.

Her first partner was Flop a massive English Lop and he used to try and knock me over to get to the food before her.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

I must admit we seem to get through a lot less of the foods without our mini rex Primrose.

Rodney even saves some some for later now.

I thought all if our buns were hungry fiends but it turns out they were just trying to keep up with Primrose bless them.

Her first partner was Flop a massive English Lop and he used to try and knock me over to get to the food before her.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Sounds like Primrose was a typical Rex :lol::love:

Back