Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vibes for Lilac please!

Lots of vibes for Lilac. I hope the meds will help her feel better soon, and that you, of course, can get her to take her meds in the first place.

Poor Lilac, really hope the meds make here feel more comfortable, sending lots of vibes for her xxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I gave her the baytril as soon as we got home while she was still in the carrier, so don't have to worry about that again until tomorrow, but she still put up a fight! She has just eaten some dandelion leaves and done a dirty protest in the middle of the living room floor, which I'm actually happy about as it all looks normal and at least I know she's pooing! Any time i move she runs away, I think she thinks I'm going to grab her again! But things seem to be moving in the right direction. Maybe she didn't 'need' vet treatment but I'd rather pay the money and have her checked over properly even if it's more for my own peace of mind!

Quote Originally Posted by Orenoko View Post
    I gave her the baytril as soon as we got home while she was still in the carrier, so don't have to worry about that again until tomorrow, but she still put up a fight! She has just eaten some dandelion leaves and done a dirty protest in the middle of the living room floor, which I'm actually happy about as it all looks normal and at least I know she's pooing! Any time i move she runs away, I think she thinks I'm going to grab her again! But things seem to be moving in the right direction. Maybe she didn't 'need' vet treatment but I'd rather pay the money and have her checked over properly even if it's more for my own peace of mind!
    Feisty is good, and glad she's pooing ok. I agree, better safe than sorry with vets.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Sending lots of vibes xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

I really hope that she will continue to improve overnight x

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Apologies if my posts read as being blunt. Failing eyesight makes it hard to type out long messages.

Thank you, she's done a few more poo's and is running around so hopefully everything is going in the right direction

Thank you, she's done a few more poo's and is running around so hopefully everything is going in the right direction
    Sounds very encouraging

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Apologies if my posts read as being blunt. Failing eyesight makes it hard to type out long messages.

I hope Lilac feels better soon!Lot's of vibes!

That sounds good! Lots more vibes for her.