• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breakfast

a reader of books

Warren Veteran
Thought I'd show you what breakfast is like here every morning.

This was breakfast yesterday:
eSdFnDDh.jpg

DwSRRn2h.jpg

I got a new phone last week and it does this thing called motion photos (that was not something my previous 7-year old phone did, so it's new to me, ha), so here's Sophie showing you all that she knows how this puzzle works:
qXmP19i.gif

Breakfast today was their wobbly food toy:
KHQM63Ch.jpg

OlR3feHh.jpg

zlzKHpbh.jpg

I also always hide part of their breakfast pellets around the room, so here's Sophie looking for them:
86GhW9Xh.jpg

1vZCzmjh.jpg

Omg - that’s made my week that has. What beautiful happy energetic and intelligent bunnies. Sophie is quite the leader.
What an amazing enriched life they both have. :love:

Love to see rabbits working for their food :D I wonder if this is why they look so good at 9?! I had to stop feeding pellets in puzzles when we got Aboleth because she bullied Lopsy relentlessly. I haven't had a chance with Chibbs yet, she's still a bit of a bully though. Nothing else is easy though, it's all threaded through the run roof, spread across their areas, planted like a real bush.. :D Sophie's totally got that toy, hasn't she :love: We were surprised when our new phones put burst pictures in a video too :D

Aw, thank you for the very nice comments, everyone. =)

Love to see rabbits working for their food :D I wonder if this is why they look so good at 9?! I had to stop feeding pellets in puzzles when we got Aboleth because she bullied Lopsy relentlessly. I haven't had a chance with Chibbs yet, she's still a bit of a bully though. Nothing else is easy though, it's all threaded through the run roof, spread across their areas, planted like a real bush.. :D Sophie's totally got that toy, hasn't she :love: We were surprised when our new phones put burst pictures in a video too :D
I love to see rabbits working for their food, too! My mom always says I'm being mean ("Would you like it if I did that with your food?" she says :lol:), but I think it's good to keep them busy! That's too bad that you couldn't give pellets in puzzles anymore because Aboleth would bully Lopsy so much. If you try it with Chibbs, I hope she won't be as big of a bully. I really like that you're not making it easy with the rest of their food, though! It sounds great, especially your planting some of it like a real bush, haha.

Lovely photos, made me smile. I love that puzzle where they have to lift the shapes out :D I bought a set of baby stacking cups for Treacle, and sometimes hide a treat under one for her. She watches me stack them up and loves to send them flying, even better when there's a treat in there :lol:

Thanks, joey&boo, Cuthbert&Dillon, and Omi. =)

Lovely photos, made me smile. I love that puzzle where they have to lift the shapes out :D I bought a set of baby stacking cups for Treacle, and sometimes hide a treat under one for her. She watches me stack them up and loves to send them flying, even better when there's a treat in there :lol:
Aw, thank you. Treacle and her stacking cups sound really cute and funny. :lol::love:

Lovely photos of a couple of good looking buns. Interactive photo is great too. My Heidi could use a food toy to slow her eating. Right now I hide pellets in her hay or she is hand fed one at a time.

Thank you. =) Having to look for her pellets in her hay sounds like fun for her! I always hide some in their hay, too. But, yes, food toys are great for stopping them from eating too quickly. =)

Awww they're gorgeous and oh so smart!!! Love the food ideas :D think I might steal one or 2 of them [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Back