Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breakfast

Lovely photos, made me smile. I love that puzzle where they have to lift the shapes out I bought a set of baby stacking cups for Treacle, and sometimes hide a treat under one for her. She watches me stack them up and loves to send them flying, even better when there's a treat in there
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Thanks, joey&boo, Cuthbert&Dillon, and Omi. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Pets mum View Post
    Lovely photos, made me smile. I love that puzzle where they have to lift the shapes out I bought a set of baby stacking cups for Treacle, and sometimes hide a treat under one for her. She watches me stack them up and loves to send them flying, even better when there's a treat in there
    Aw, thank you. Treacle and her stacking cups sound really cute and funny.

Lovely photos of a couple of good looking buns. Interactive photo is great too. My Heidi could use a food toy to slow her eating. Right now I hide pellets in her hay or she is hand fed one at a time.

Thank you. =) Having to look for her pellets in her hay sounds like fun for her! I always hide some in their hay, too. But, yes, food toys are great for stopping them from eating too quickly. =)

Wow

Warren Scout

Awww they're gorgeous and oh so smart!!! Love the food ideas think I might steal one or 2 of them

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Thanks, Barn Yard Bunnies and cheriseru. =)

Quote Originally Posted by cheriseru View Post
    Awww they're gorgeous and oh so smart!!! Love the food ideas think I might steal one or 2 of them
    Yes, steal some ideas for Zeus if you want! =)