Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breakfast

Default Breakfast

Thought I'd show you what breakfast is like here every morning.

This was breakfast yesterday:

I got a new phone last week and it does this thing called motion photos (that was not something my previous 7-year old phone did, so it's new to me, ha), so here's Sophie showing you all that she knows how this puzzle works:

Breakfast today was their wobbly food toy:

I also always hide part of their breakfast pellets around the room, so here's Sophie looking for them:

Omg - that’s made my week that has. What beautiful happy energetic and intelligent bunnies. Sophie is quite the leader.
    What an amazing enriched life they both have.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

So pleased I opened this - how wonderful! Wish I had thought of that when I had rabbits.

Lovely

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Apologies if my posts read as being blunt. Failing eyesight makes it hard to type out long messages.

great ideas and lovely photos

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Love to see rabbits working for their food I wonder if this is why they look so good at 9?! I had to stop feeding pellets in puzzles when we got Aboleth because she bullied Lopsy relentlessly. I haven't had a chance with Chibbs yet, she's still a bit of a bully though. Nothing else is easy though, it's all threaded through the run roof, spread across their areas, planted like a real bush.. Sophie's totally got that toy, hasn't she We were surprised when our new phones put burst pictures in a video too
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Aw, thank you for the very nice comments, everyone. =)

Quote Originally Posted by keletkezes View Post
    Love to see rabbits working for their food I wonder if this is why they look so good at 9?! I had to stop feeding pellets in puzzles when we got Aboleth because she bullied Lopsy relentlessly. I haven't had a chance with Chibbs yet, she's still a bit of a bully though. Nothing else is easy though, it's all threaded through the run roof, spread across their areas, planted like a real bush.. Sophie's totally got that toy, hasn't she We were surprised when our new phones put burst pictures in a video too
    I love to see rabbits working for their food, too! My mom always says I'm being mean ("Would you like it if I did that with your food?" she says ), but I think it's good to keep them busy! That's too bad that you couldn't give pellets in puzzles anymore because Aboleth would bully Lopsy so much. If you try it with Chibbs, I hope she won't be as big of a bully. I really like that you're not making it easy with the rest of their food, though! It sounds great, especially your planting some of it like a real bush, haha.

stunning photographs

Beautiful wonderful, thank you for sharing these photos.

Wise Old Thumper

Super pics