Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dental

Wise Old Thumper

Sending lots of vibes for Jimmy. I hope that the vet's treatment today brings about some improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by glitterdust View Post
    Thank you.
    It's going to be a long day. Jimmy has ongoing dentals and they are very regular , I always think to myself once he is sick more than he is well I should let him go and he hasn't been right since Norah left. He has a new friend now but he hasn't eaten much and hasn't been the same for 3 weeks. .
    If he doesn't pull through it will be because this is the way it's meant to be. If he Does pull through, then it's a blessing and he's meant to stay for Now.
    I will leave it in the hands of the universe to decide.
    It's hard when you want to control an outcome but I've found out as lve got older that most things in life you can't control. We can only hope for a positive outcome.
    Thanks for the support.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
    I used to have a bunny who needed very regular dentals as well, and who struggled to eat a lot of the time and was in the same place Jimmy is now several times, and I know how hard it can be and how it can often seem like they won't make it, or like they're struggling so much that it would be more kind to let them go. As long as they're still enjoying life it's easy to see that we should help them live in the best way we can, but since you say Jimmy hasn't been the same since Norah died, and hasn't been eating much, even with him having a new friend, I can see why you're thinking about this. It sounds like he's still grieving, and possibly with time he'll feel better, or it could be medical issues that just happen to coincide with your losing Norah, or both; it's hard to say. The only thing you can do is make sure he has all he needs, including good vet care, and then hope for a positive outcome like you said.

So sorry Jimmy is still struggling, sending millions of vibes for a good outcome for him xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I'm so sorry Jimmy is unwell
    I really hope he improves soon.
    A lot of vibes from us!

I am hoping that Jimmy has shown some signs of improvement overnight x

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Apologies if my posts read as being blunt. Failing eyesight makes it hard to type out long messages.

Sending more vibes for Jimmy xxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

Sending lots of vibes for Jimmy and also lots of hugs for you.

Adding my vibes for Jimmy - I really hope he responds to treatment & recovers well. Such a worrying time

My gorgeous gentle boy has gone to be with his wife. Heartbroken beyond words and feel like a light had gone out inside of me. Losing 2 in 3 weeks is unbearable, I've never hurt like this before in my life and I've lost close family.. He bonded with a new girl and now she's left. (not for long)
    How do i get through this. Everything was about norah and Jimmy , everything around me is them. I am Struggling

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Oh no I’m so very sorry. You did everything you could do for him thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx