Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Dental

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    Oh no Im so very sorry. You did everything you could do for him thinking of you and sending hugs xx
    Thank you , I just feel so confused lost and empty. He Bonded instantly but I just think he was broken and needed support. Now dolly's been through so much so soon In her little life losing her friend after 3 weeks.

It's hard to move on when your heartbroken.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by glitterdust View Post
    Thank you , I just feel so confused lost and empty. He Bonded instantly but I just think he was broken and needed support. Now dolly's been through so much so soon In her little life losing her friend after 3 weeks.

It's hard to move on when your heartbroken.

I know hugs xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Oh no big hugs!

I'm so sorry for your losses. It's so hard to lose one I just can't imagine.

Binky free together little ones.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CarelessSquid07 View Post
    Oh no big hugs!

I'm so sorry for your losses. It's so hard to lose one I just can't imagine.

Binky free together little ones.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
    Thank you. I was wearing a necklace with Norah's ashes in that was engraved guide me, so I think that is exactly what happened. Xxxx

Wise Old Thumper

My gorgeous gentle boy has gone to be with his wife. Heartbroken beyond words and feel like a light had gone out inside of me. Losing 2 in 3 weeks is unbearable, I've never hurt like this before in my life and I've lost close family.. He bonded with a new girl and now she's left. (not for long)
    How do i get through this. Everything was about norah and Jimmy , everything around me is them. I am Struggling

I am so, so sorry to read this sad update You will get through this, but allow yourself as much time as you need. The rawness of this time will hopefully be replaced by wonderful memories. You will always have Norah and Jimmy safe in your heart.

Sending you loads of hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    I am so, so sorry to read this sad update You will get through this, but allow yourself as much time as you need. The rawness of this time will hopefully be replaced by wonderful memories. You will always have Norah and Jimmy safe in your heart.

Sending you loads of hugs.
    Thank you. Xxxx

My gorgeous gentle boy has gone to be with his wife. Heartbroken beyond words and feel like a light had gone out inside of me. Losing 2 in 3 weeks is unbearable, I've never hurt like this before in my life and I've lost close family.. He bonded with a new girl and now she's left. (not for long)
    How do i get through this. Everything was about norah and Jimmy , everything around me is them. I am Struggling

I know that there are no words that can take away the pain you are feeling So instead I am sending you many hugs.

RIP Jimmy

I used to be Jacks-Jane but I have been logged out of that account and I cant get back in !

Apologies if my posts read as being blunt. Failing eyesight makes it hard to type out long messages.

Oh, no... I'm so, so sorry you lost Jimmy... Like Zoobec said, you did everything you could for him. It must be devastating, losing both him and Norah so close together. I'm so sorry...

I'm so sorry to hear your heartbreaking update, massive hugs. Sweet dreams Jimmy xxx

Im so sorry for your losses
    Many hugs to you!