• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The way to a rabbits heart...

zarathustra

Warren Scout
Is through her stomach.

Today we let our little lad meet Lola and Pip face to face.

Lola is a shy old lady so doesn't venture more than a couple of feet from the hutch, but Pip was more than happy to come out, and with the help of some carrot she seems to have made a new friend.

He was closely supervised at all times while they were out, but he seems to be ok with them, he liked stroking Pip.
28a23d7435bdcb4e2bf080f41cd071dc.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

He caught on quite quickly, she didn't want this price so he went over and fed Lola through the bars of the run.
d2970d9f6d5ec24ed72865ef5084db9a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Brilliant :D We always teach our mates' kids to feed our rabbits through the run bars: Lopsy is (and Aboleth was) naturally wary of anyone littler than me :)lol:) but they'll beg for food off anyone if it's forthcoming and no-one's trying to manhandle them :D TBH if there's ANY adults in the garden at any time they come out to see if anything's on offer XD Supervised 'cuddles on rabbit's terms' times are great :D

Back