• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some recent photos

a reader of books

Warren Veteran
Thought I'd share some photos from the past week. =)

Casper relaxing:
Szxsal9h.jpg

Making sure Sophie's ears are clean:
1cv3gVBh.jpg

Inspired by some members' photos here and some stuff I read, I decided to give them a pile of hay on the floor of their tent:
hLMNt8Th.jpg

...but Sophie decided that the hay should be in her favourite house instead, so she dragged mouthfuls over there:
8QHFp06h.jpg

The next day she pushed everything out of her house again, haha. (She was spayed 8 years ago, but she likes to make hay nests sometimes, which she carefully arranges and then completely ignores.)

Checking if I maybe have some treats:
8bm30RHh.jpg

t6ocMjvh.jpg

Resting after a long day of playing and eating and sleeping:
fYviTbnh.jpg

Sophie being nosy:
DnpOCDDh.jpg

Haha, Sophie with her hay shenanigans :D Lopsy liked to do that nesting type thing before he (yes, he :lol:) was neutered XD Strange creatures. Lovely photos though, they are a very cute couple of buns :D

Haha, Sophie with her hay shenanigans :D Lopsy liked to do that nesting type thing before he (yes, he :lol:) was neutered XD Strange creatures. Lovely photos though, they are a very cute couple of buns :D
I don't think I've ever heard of a boy bunny making nests before! He and Sophie would get along, I bet. :lol:

Back