• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Bunny, u/d name Amber

She sounds to be a very special Bunny :love:

Amber makes me smile with her antics, georgeous looks and her friendliness. She is a lap bunny when she is not eating or having fun. While she never met a pellet she did not like, she is a good hay eater and water drinker.
Also, just as you said, she has used her litterbox last few days-after she relocated it with her nose. She likes shredding the newspaper in her litterbox and this morning several pieces were hanging on her fuzzy face. For a few moments the stress left me. She is a loved member of our family.
:love:

Last edited:
Amber makes me smile with her antics, georgeous looks and her friendliness. She is a lap bunny when she is not eating or having fun. While she never met a pellet she did not like, she is a good hay eater and water drinker.
Also, just as you said, she has used her litterbox last few days-after she relocated it with her nose. She likes shredding the newspaper in her litterbox and this morning several pieces were hanging on her fuzzy face. For a few moments the stress left me. She is a loved member of our family.

Aww that's lovely Bunny Momma, that made me smile too, imaging that little face :love:

Amber continues to rearrange her area and while I was at the vets with Raven she moved her litterbox away from the corner and was hopping over it like a fuzzy little gymnast. I gave her a perfect score of 10 for style and sticking the landings. She then stands on her hind legs and tries to get me to give her extra pellets (Yes, I cave but I am deducting the extras for her dinner pellets this evening).

Back