Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: New Bunny, u/d name Amber

Wow she is beautiful and so suits her name.

Amber is such a good girl. She is eating (too?) well, and begs for extra pellets which she eats one by one from my fingers. She eats hay well when pellets are gone so I divide her pellets in four meal portions to encourage hay eating.
    She still puts all pee and poo on her fleece blankets and keeps her litterbox clean. I tried putting her poo in litterbox, yet she still uses her blanket as a toilet. She has some hay in her litterbox with rest in hay rack above it.
    I am so fortunate she came into my life.

Quote Originally Posted by bunny momma View Post
    Amber is such a good girl. She is eating (too?) well, and begs for extra pellets which she eats one by one from my fingers. She eats hay well when pellets are gone so I divide her pellets in four meal portions to encourage hay eating.
    She still puts all pee and poo on her fleece blankets and keeps her litterbox clean. I tried putting her poo in litterbox, yet she still uses her blanket as a toilet. She has some hay in her litterbox with rest in hay rack above it.
    Lovely to hear that Amber is doing well. Her litter tray habits will probably improve once she gets a bit older and after her spay x

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Apologies if my posts read as being blunt. Failing eyesight makes it hard to type out long messages.

Quote Originally Posted by bunny momma View Post
    lovely update.
    Amber is so fortunate too to have such a wonderful new home. it really does melt my heart to hear about great circumstances such as this.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if you're reading this it's too late

Amber is a very lucky bun, I think she fell on her paws when you met, but so glad you did, you enjoy each other xxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Feeding by hand is wonderful, isn't it
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Jane, Mike, Pets mum, Keletkezes,
    Thank you for your kind words.
    Today she was weighed for the first time, and she is 2.32 pounds-1.05 kg. She likes to eat and gets plenty of hay and some pellets, so balancing how much to feed so she eats enough hay.
    Even though she is not using her litterbox for pee or poo, this past week she learned I am not a litterbox! So,yeah,she may just need time.
    I made her 3 more fleece blankets so she now has six.

Beautiful and heartwarming update. Amber certainly has found the most wonderful forever home filled with everything she will ever need to have such a happy and wonderful life filled with so much love and care. She will learn to use the litter tray - your patience and understanding will see to that. She deserved to find you. xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Thanks Craig,
    As I type this with one hand she is getting pets while sitting on my lap. She must like it too - she is so relaxed.

What a beautiful update she sounds like such a gentle girl. She is obviously so happy and relaxed with you.