• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Bunny, u/d name Amber

Amber thanks you for her welcome to ru. Tomorrow we are taking pictures so I need to read sticky to post them. Heidi and Raven want good photos too.. Raven wants to show you his shiny black fur, and Heidi looks like black velvet.
Amber is dark golden blonde with darker brown on her nose,ears and upper tail.

Amber thanks you for her welcome to ru. Tomorrow we are taking pictures so I need to read sticky to post them. Heidi and Raven want good photos too.. Raven wants to show you his shiny black fur, and Heidi looks like black velvet.
Amber is dark golden blonde with darker brown on her nose,ears and upper tail.

Amber is a lovely name :love: can’t wait to see photos of them all :love:

Gorgeous name for a bunny who has captured your heart. :love: We'll look forward to the new "family portraits." :D xxxxx

Totally agree with everybun above - amber is a very special and appropriate name for your new bunny.
I can’t wait to see photos of her. They’re going to be ‘ahhhh’ and ‘oooh’photos. Xx

Kklrt3S.jpg

My Amber. She is all fluff, so she looks much larger than she feels. I plan to weigh her to get a baseline and monitor her regularly.
She is a very good girl and sits on my lap and has been eating lots of hay along with her young rabbit pellets.
She is very tolerant of having her fur groomed and getting lots of pets as she sits on my lap.

Back